“It was ok” 3 of 5 stars

Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Lunch
“It was ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Service was a little slow, and the food is mediocre. They occasionally do coupons in the neighborhood which makes the prices great, but even so, theyre normal prices... I wasnt all that impressed, but ill probably try it again anyway.

Visited January 2013

42% Recommend
Ames, Iowa
“Delicious, fresh, great view!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

My husband & I went here for lunch and sat outside on the patio. He had the chimichanga and I had chicken enchiladas. It was delicious! And I liked the fresh grilled veggies that came on top of mine.

Our waitress even rolled up the sun shades so we could see the beautiful Dallas skyline. My only caution would be that the plates are very hot! She didn't tell me that when she handed it to me & I almost burned myself. Otherwise an excellent place!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Worth, Texas
“Great food and ambiance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Great place to have a social gathering. Drinks are reasonable and the ambiance is wonderful. Never fear going alone, there is always a friendly crowd and the owners make you feel at home. There are always new additions to the menu. Coppell location is great to watch your favorite sports event. Valley ranch has a huge patio. Irving location is great for lunch. Never have plans if you eat at Salsas. It's very hard to leave once you are there.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“The service saved the food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

My husband loves to try to new places. There is always good and bad to that equation. You have a 50/50 chance of having a good meal. In this case, it was 50% to our bad. Unfortunate too, since this place is so close by for us. First issue - the A/C wasn't functioning well in the restaurant, so it was rather like eating in a sauna. A smoky smelling sauna. I felt bad for the servers and the cooks. They had fans blowing all over the place, but it was still very uncomfortable inside the restaurant. We had a very good and attentive server, and had it not been for him, our visit would have been a total loss. Service and order promptness were quite good. The food was poor to average and my husband, usually not as harsh a critic as I am, gave it a poor. I had a combo plate of a chicken taco and cheese enchilada. The queso on top of the enchilada was good, but the cheese inside of the enchilada wasn't even warm. The chicken in the taco smelled odd so after a couple of bites, that was it for me. My husband ordered a grilled chicken platter with grilled veggies and plain rice. The chicken was overdone. The veggies we overdone and not crisp as one would expect. I'm on a rant here, so I'll finish with the iced tea. I think it had been sitting for a while. That's all I'll say about that. Final words: try El Fenix or another of the chain Mexican restaurants. You'd be better off.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Clinton, IL
“Very good!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

First visit to 7 Salsas. Went there for lunch while in the Dallas area. Pretty good TexMex. Got in and out very quickly. Service was good, food was good too. Would not hestitate to go back. We all enjoyed it!!!

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to 7 Salsas? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage 7 Salsas, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.