“My Sunday Lunch Buffet!! :-)” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #58 of 494 Restaurants in Irving
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Buffet
Description: Immerse all your senses with flavors from afar! The Mediterranean region, abundant in its diversity and unique ingredients, allows us to blend the cultures of the people and tastes of these lands to create the fare that is sought out by so many. Ali Baba offers tantalizing dishes made from fresh and flavorful ingredients of this region. These distinctly bold, healthy and delicious flavors are as unique as the regions that inspired them.
Dallas, Texas
“My Sunday Lunch Buffet!! :-)”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

I love the food here!!
My fav: Chicken Kababs and Chicken Curry!!
Generally it's full and wait time is like 20 min... But it's worth it as the good is good! Lot of veg/non-veg options!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Lewisville, Texas
“Excellent Mediterranean Buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

I seldom rank any buffet above average or better than average, because the food quality declines when served buffet style. This restaurant is an exception. All aspects of my lunch buffet experience were excellent. The restaurant is modern with nice decor and outdoor seating. The service was very good and they have an excellent bar. The quality and the variety of the buffet items was excellent. I deliberately took small samplings of over 12 items and all were very good to excellent.

It is by far the nicest Mediterranean buffet I have found and is evidently very popular with locals. I will go back and can highly recommend it.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Angelo, Texas
“I hate buffets but this is the ONE exception to that rule”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I was a bit cautious about the buffet but once I tried it, I was hooked. I could easily just eat their roasted cauliflower. I've tried just about all of items and everything is fresh and tasty. I can't recommend them enough.

The only downer? They are only open for lunch!

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Euless, Texas
“Wonderful Food in a very Relaxed Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

The food is devine............and they have a terrific luncheon buffet. They have a delightful selection of mediterranean dishes to whet your appetite. The value is terrific. You should go there!

Visited May 2012
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“ONE dish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

I willingly make a 3 hour drive a few times a year to come here and eat the Saffron chicken. Words cannot describe how flavorful and fragrant it is. That's really all I can say.

Also, as the time of this review, the owner of the restaurant will be changing the name from "Ali Baba" to "Terra" Mediterranean Grill.

• Visited August 2012