“Large portions, great pizza!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Miami Beach, Florida
“Large portions, great pizza!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Local place, the pizza is here is really good also very well served. Cheese and toppings were fresh, the salad was good as well. The ambiance of the place is very welcoming, and the service prompt and friendly. Prices very affordable, restaurant very clean.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Good value for mid-range Italian.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Had Vito Supreme pizza which was good but not great. With beer and wine our bill was around $60. Decent service and the ambience is what you expect from a strip mall restaurant.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Irving, Texas, United States
“My favorite go-to Italian Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

Right down the street from where I live and I have my whole family hooked. They deliver and I've never waited more than 10-15 minutes for my food when I'm carrying out. The portions are huge and definitely worth the price. My top favorites are the Chicken Parmigiana, Beef Cannelloni, and Shrimp Linguini. The pizza is also doughy and delicious.

Visited July 2012
houston, texas
“even the cops eat here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

Went to Vitos on the recommendation of a local. Went with an Italian whose family is from Naples. Ordered the giant pizza. Mama mia! It fed four of us with leftovers! All agreed the pizza was very Neopolitan, excellent. Also had excellent house wines. As we departed all the local cops trooped in for dinner.

Visited June 2012
Irving, Texas
“Best Italian food around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

My husband and I went to Olive Garden on 183 for lunch to have the "all you can eat soup, salad, and breadsticks". We were seated right away, but after waiting for 15 minutes and no one even came by to take our drink order, we left! We were still craving Italian food, so we drove down 183 to Esters and saw Vito's Italian flag. We love "mom & pop" type restaurants and decided to give it a try. Are we ever glad we did! I had the angel hair pasta with garlic and olive oil and he had the chicken fettucine with garlic and olive oil. Both dishes came with salad and garlic bread. Everything was incredible! The garlic bread is fresh and so was the salad. The pasta was cooked to perfection! The portions are huge too! Chico our waiter was very attentive and brought us some take out menus when we left. We will be coming back OFTEN!

• Visited March 2012