“DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #68 of 76 Hotels in Irving
Orangeburg, South Carolina
“DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

This was the worst hotel that I have ever stayed in. The pictures on the internet are very misleading. The room was disgusting. The furniture and fixtures in the room are very outdated. This hotel needed to be remodeled 30 years ago. I had prepaid for the room through a website and was unable to cancel the reservation. There is a club downstairs adjacent to the lobby and a lot of shady looking characters were going in and out of the club. There was trash in the hallways and the towels in the bathroom were cheap and old. This hotel should be demolished. After this hotel stay, I vowed to never stay at another hotel without reading the reviews on TripAdvisor.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Our family flew in from Germany last July and booked rooms at this facility. I should have written this reveiw sooner. I feel it is my duty to warn people about this hotel. The rooms were filthy and the lobby was filled with unsavory looking individuals. When I came back down to tell the manager we did not feel comfortable staying in the hotel she was yelling at a customer who had his room broken in to. When I told her we would not be staying she refused to refund our money and started making comments about how people in the military are rude and feel like we should get things for free. We spoke with a law enforcement officer who said the police have been called to this facility multiple times. I would not stay at this facility if someone paid me. This is a terrible unsafe crap hole.

• Stayed July 2014
Vancouver, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have never felt more disgusting in a hotel in my life! Our flight got cancelled so we ended up having to spend the night in Fort Worth Irving, our travel agent booked us this hotel last minute because it was it was close to the airport. We called for there shuttle bus to pick us up at the airport and they told us it should be about 20mins, well it took us calling multiple time and about 1.5h for them to actually pick us up. We should of taken a clue about how the hotel was going to be from the state of the shuttle bus that picked us up. The bus was extremely dirty inside, the windows of the bus were all broken and the seats were all tore up. When we got to the hotel and checked in, they brought us up to our room. When we walked in to our room we both knew right away not to take our shoes off, as the carpets were filthy. The mini fridge was lying in the middle of the floor, so we picked it up and it had left a giant wet spot in the middle of the floor. We called down to front desk and they got maintenance to come and take the fridge away. We tried to get a new room but they told us they had no other vacant ones that night. so we just lied a towel down on the wet spot of the floor. I then jumped in the showed and when I got out and started drying my self off and I got covered in long black hair that was coming off the white towel, this made me sick to my stomach. As we were leaving our room to go grab some dinner, this strange gentlemen said to us "make sure your door is locked at night girls". This comment scared us and we were unable to sleep that night, so we left the hotel at 4am and went back to the airport. DON'T STAY AT THIS HOTEL!!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2015

I spent the night at the hotel when my flight was cancelled. I called to ask for a shuttle pick up and the receptionist said it would be there I. 40 minutes with vague instructions to look for a white van. Four hours and 10 phone calls later I finally am able to catch the shuttle. I understand that because of the weather things were slower but why say the shuttle will be there in 40 minutes when it was obviously going to take longer??? The room was average and the food in the restraunt downstairs was edible.

Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Clearwater, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2015

The lobby is old and nasty. Dirty, and the parking lot is always full. Why? Because there is a club attached. Don't mind extra protection? Place was swarming with police, only to find out they are regularly called to check out the trouble or drug dealers! Could not check in early. Counter people were just doing their job, no smiles, nothing more. Long lines..Stay away....

Room Tip: No working WIFI computer in lobby, broken
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
California City, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2015

Speaking too true making this unable to publish! So editing it to be more neutral! Worst hotel! Look creepy. Saw cops at the lobby twice in one night stay! Old poor maintained hotel. Room with dirty bed sheet that i didn't think they changed it when fixing the bed prior to my stay. Bathroom with stained bath tub and kind of rusty. The weird thing was they charged 100$ deposit even the room was paid in full! I discovered that booking at the hotel itself is cheaper than booking via any websites. I was charged 10$ more via other websites. The only good thing about this hotel is the location which is closed to convenient stores fast food and restaurants. There is a shuttle to and from the airport but need to tips and beware of its untimely schedule. Need to go ahead of time at least 1-2 hrs. I chose this as I got stuck with the winter storm. If I have time, I would never choose this hotel. Very unsafe and unhealthy stay.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Dallas, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2015

This is a decent hotel. I attended a conference here and it was very convenient and it was great. There are plenty of different size rooms to do activities in. Also the staff is friendly. The rooms were clean and roomy. All in all it was a good experience.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Been to DFW Airport Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about DFW Airport Hotel & Conference Center

Address: 4440 West Airport Freeway, Irving, TX 75062
Location: United States > Texas > Irving
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #68 of 76 Hotels in Irving
Hotel Class:2.5 star — DFW Airport Hotel & Conference Center 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Agoda, getaroom.com, HostelBookers and Hotels.com so you can book your DFW Airport Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Dfw Airport Hotel Irving
Dfw Airport Hotel And Conference Center
Ramada Hotel Irving

If you own or manage DFW Airport Hotel & Conference Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.