“It is good for stay and good hotal” 5 of 5 stars

You added DFW Airport Hotel & Conference Center to your Saves list
DFW Airport Hotel & Conference Center
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4440 West Airport Freeway, Irving, TX 75062   |
Ranked #66 of 76 Hotels in Irving
“It is good for stay and good hotal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

Very friendly and price for room is better then another hotal and we decide to come again to stay with this hotal
Food was very good
Room service is Mouch better
Security at hotal very good
Transport service Mouch Mouch better
In USA I don't think any other hotal will provide this type of sevice!!

• Stayed July 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Fairfield, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

I go to Dalla, TX couple of times a year sometimes it is a business trip sometimes with Family. The Hotel stay was very relaxing, my kids loved the indoor swimming pool and the service was good too. Room was very clean and also had a nice indoor pool view. The hotel is located close to movies, malls and other shopping areas. I would stay their again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a indoor swimming pool view.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Euless
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

This is one of the nicer hotels I have been in a long time. It is very afforadable and the front desk and staff are great. They make your stay a better one. I will definately be coming back.:) I came into town with some friends of mind for the weekend and it was nice. As soon as you walk in you get greeted by the front desk who speaks to everyone coming through the door.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Prosper, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

The hotel is under renovations, which is a good thing, but my overall experience was pleasant. The staff was kind and went above to make my stay pleasant. I had a problem with my room and they upgraded me, without a fuss. Again great staff and renovations are looking good.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Prosper, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

The place had clean sheets and hot water. Not bad for the price and definitely in a great location if your doing business in the DFW. I did not have any problems, and I got exactly what I paid for. We have a ball, and our rooms were clean. I can see that they are renovating, and would stay their again.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I'm staying here now, because I'm waiting for my real place to be ready. It's just terrible staying in the section where the pets are, but the whole place is sketch. Roaches inside, animal feces by the side entrance, hallway smells like urine, dark parking lot, people leaving the 'secure' door open, smelly outside pool, RUDE RUDE staff, TV is static-y, wi-fi goes in and out, I have no idea why this place exists because it's either broken or dirty. I'm sleeping on my own sheets and my own pillows because thinking about this mattress really give me the heebie-jeebies.

If I didn't have a choice I would leave here before my month is up. I'd give it zero stars if I could.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
rosecc2, Manager at DFW Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Mimir092, I am sorry to hear you are unhappy at the hotel. Keep in mind; we all have choices in life. I definitely would not stay at a place where I am unhappy and do not expect you too. Please let me know how I can help you, if you do not bring this to our attention we can’t help you. You said this place is Sketch? I am not sure what that means, I'm sorry. I understand you have been living in hotels because your place is not ready and I am sorry about that, hopefully your "apartment" comes through for you. Keep in mind we have pest control every week and can have them go to your room; please make sure to crate your pet. I'm sorry we didn’t explain because you have a pet you would be place in the area designated for pets. I apology not all guest that have pets take care of them like you and I. The door was open throughout the day because the movers were bringing in the new furniture and our hotel keeps security on staff 24 hours. After reviewing your folio, yes you are sleeping on your own sheets because you selected the cheapest rate for long term guest. If you like to upgrade please let us know, we will be happy to help.
Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

This hotel has not been maintained and is very old and rundown. They offer a shuttle to and from the airport through another company to pay to park there. Parking there is cheaper than parking at the airport or at one of the well known parking companies. That is why my friend and I parked there. When we pulled up to the building, it was very clear that they have not been maintaining the facility. My friend and I were concerned our car would be broken into or stolen. It was like leaving our car at a rundown Motel 6 or apartment complex in a bad area. Worse than that, the shuttle service was beyond slow. It took them over an hour to pick us up, and they are one exit from the airport. Even worse, after all that waiting, they didn't have room for us in the shuttle. We chose to ride in the back with the luggage vs. possibly waiting another hour for a shuttle. There was only one shuttle going back and forth, and the night manager was driving it. Clearly, they do not know how to run a business well. It seems they are doing the bare minimum which I hope causes them to go out of business. Terrible experience! Do yourself a favor and spend your money somewhere else.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Been to DFW Airport Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about DFW Airport Hotel & Conference Center

Address: 4440 West Airport Freeway, Irving, TX 75062
Location: United States > Texas > Irving
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #66 of 76 Hotels in Irving
Hotel Class:2.5 star — DFW Airport Hotel & Conference Center 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HostelBookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your DFW Airport Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Dfw Airport Hotel Irving
Dfw Airport Hotel And Conference Center
Ramada Hotel Irving

If you own or manage DFW Airport Hotel & Conference Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.