“Perfect Valentine's Day get-a-way” 5 of 5 stars

Jefferson Street Bed & Breakfast
512 S Jefferson Street, Irving, TX 75060   |
Ranked #1 of 6 Irving B&B and Inns
Bethany
“Perfect Valentine's Day get-a-way”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

My wife and I stumbled onto Jefferson Street B&B via Google, and now we are sure glad we did! We had a very romantic Valentine's Day night and really enjoyed the setting, the experience, the quality, and convenience of it all. We'll be back!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

73 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

We had a great stay this past weekend!!! The B&B was in a great location and the recommendations for resturants were great. We especially liked the Villa resturant down the street. The only thing that I wish to have been different was the breakfast- but we did know ahead of time that the made to order breakfast wasn't going to be available. So no hard feelings :)

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

We stayed in Bluebonette room. Very cute room with wood floor. They also have a clean crib for our daughter and some toys . The owners couple are super nice . We ordered breakfast to our room. They set it up at the porch in front of our room. Oh, I love the fruit yogurt , toasted bread with butter. My husband love the pecan and eggs . A lot of food, we couldn't finished. They have everything u need, from toothbrush to washer dryer. Free wifi. Very close to Dillard clearance center. They known that we r vietnamese, they even have vietnamese type coffee 3 in 1 bags for us in the room. Exactly the coffee I have at home. How nice! The price is very afforable. We will come back .

• Stayed September 2012
Kerrville, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

We live in the Hill Country of Texas so we are spoiled by the hidden beauty of this part of our great state. So when we decided to stay at the Jerrerson B & B in Irving we were not really expecting a lot of cosy and warm. We took a chance since we are really not B & B people. I cannot say enough about how nice our overall stay was. The B & B is extremely comfortable in so many ways from cleaniness to having everything you may ever need while traveling. If you stay here, we highy reccomend you do, defineately select the optional breakfest.....it was delicious. We wouldl most definately stay here again when returning to Dallas / Fort Worth area.

Room Tip: Take a look at each room theme on the net to select what you would enjoy best.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Spring, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2012

We needed to stay two nights in the Arlington area to attend an event at Cowboy Stadium. We enjoyed this lovely B&B very much. It is immaculate and so very comfortable. The optional breakfast was very good. Tom and Lee were super nice. Every amenity was provided. Free wi-fi worked fine. Wonderful large walkin shower. Lots of fluffy towels (you didn't have to ask for extra like in a hotel) and nice cozy robes. Why would anyone stay at a cookie cutter hotel when this kind of place is so very much better??!! We reccomend Jefferson Street B&B wholeheartedly! Thanks, Tom and Lee!!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2012

Wow, I was in Irving for two days and decided to stay here after reading the great reviews. It is a newer construction and the owners keep it very clean. The bed is top quality and everything is cozy (even robs folded nicely in the bathroom). The breakfast was delicious and kept me satisfied all morning (eggs with cheese, bacon, yogurt parfait, and hot tea). They ensured that I had everything I needed. If I come back through Irving, I'll be staying here (and asking for the Tree Suite again).
Another reason to stay in this area: Glory House Bistro
This combo has made downtown Irving one of my best business trips ever!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Sedona, AZ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2011

This was such a great find. I was attending a conference in Arlington in the Sheraton by the stadium. Originally I was going to stay in a hotel there but when I compared the prices and the reviews of the nearby hotels I decided to look elsewhere. I'm so glad I thought to look for B&B's because that's how I found the Jefferson Street B&B. I paid about $260 (including tax) for two nights and two breakfasts. SO much better than staying in a hotel and it only took me about 15-20 minutes to drive to my conference. It was nice to feel like someone was looking out for me rather than staying in a big, impersonal hotel.

I stayed in the French room which was perfect. It has antique furniture and a beautiful stained-glass wall light. There was a small walk-in closet with a small refrigerator, a large desk, a bed, a couple chairs. The bathroom was lovely with marble and tile. There were several nice touches such as a few hangers in the closet in case you didn't have any, a back scratcher, hand lotion, a hair dryer, pens and pencils and a writing tablet including several "Things to Do in Dallas"-type booklets & a map. I loved the seat under the lamp with the beaded shade - perfect reading nook. There was a faux ficus tree in the corner and hardwood floors. It did smell a little like an antique shop which is to be expected in a room full of antique furniture. The bed was a wonderful nest of fresh, clean linens and pillows that just begs to be curled up in. Everything was CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN! No dust in the corners anywhere!

Quietest air conditioner I've ever (not) heard! Room was very cool and comfortable despite the hot Dallas summertime weather!

I got in rather late which I had arranged ahead of time. There is no sign to be seen arriving in the dark so if you're coming in from E. 6th Street it is the first driveway on the right. Just drive to the back. I couldn't see where to go in the dark so I called Lee's cell phone number and she answered right away since she was waiting for me. She came out to the street to flag me down and show me where to park.

There was a little room with a stocked refrigerator, a microwave, and a toaster. Since I got in late, I welcomed the toast & jam and hot tea I was able to make and take back to my room.

I love how they have breakfast delivered to your room - I'm not into the kitchy sitting around with a bunch of people I don't know talking about other bed and breakfasts. Breakfast was simple but abundant - scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, coffee, yogurt with fresh fruit, etc.

Things that did NOT bother me but might bother someone else: 1) No, they do not clean your room everyday so hang your towels and make your bed. 2) There was no lighted sign so when I arrived after dark (which I had arranged ahead of time) I called Lee on her cell phone which she answered immediately and flagged me down on the street. 3) Yes, there are boxes and stuff in the breezeways.

I thought it was well worth the cost. I felt very safe and would definitely recommend it to my friends.

Room Tip: The French room has a big desk, a huge comfortable bed, and the quietest air conditioner I've ev...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business

Been to Jefferson Street Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!