“A Good Texas Steak” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
“A Good Texas Steak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

We went here for a business dinner and everyone (from across the country) were very impressed. All the salads, sides and steaks came out to exactly as we ordered. The drinks were good and the wait staff was makign sure that the meal was to our pleasure. I woudl recommend taking a family here, but be careful the steaks are on the big side.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

76% Recommend
Arkansas
“Ho-Hum”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Solid steakhouse like Outback / Roadhouse / Lone Star with their own little adds. We had ribs (very tender, fall off the bone and good taste), coconut shrimp (not the best), garlic mashed potatoes (good). Great service though. Try the Range Rattlers (?) appetizers

Visited September 2012
Irving, Texas
“Great Steaks and sides”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

We visited this nice restaurant with my 3 year old son, and we enjoyed the atmosphere and food. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars was because my wife requested a non-alcoholic version of one of their specialty drinks, which my wife did get, but they charged us the spirit drink price = $9.00 for an NA fruit drink!

Visited July 2012
Plano, Texas
“Not Very Impressed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

My company ordered to-go food here 2 days in a row. The first day I picked up order and it appeared everything was there but as I drove a few miles away I was called and told restaurant had given us wrong order. I went back and they had correct order ready. When I finally got back to work I checked my steak and it was almost rare when it had been ordered well-done. I heated up in microwave and it was ok. Another person in my group had same thing happen with her steak. The next day we ordered from Saltgrass again thinking this must have just been a fluke. I ordered same exact type steak well-done again. When order was delivered my steak was rare again! I don't understand how they could mess up the order again. The cooks must not care or can't read.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“Try the Maudine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

We LOVE Saltgrass & go about two times a month. The butters will get you hooked...cinnamon butter for the homemade bread, garlic butter on the steak...makes my taste buds water just thinking about it! The Caesar Salad is also VERY tasty (ask for the pepper!).

Visited August 2012