“Miles to go” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Dallas, Texas
“Miles to go”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

The location is great for those working in Las Colinas Urban Center but unfortunately that is the only thing The Cellar has going for it. The service is typically slow, the atmosphere is ware-house like, and the food is basic bar food - lots of pre-frozen and fried. If you do end up here and want a healthy option, they do a decent spinach salad. Try to avoid large groups, as someone always ends up waiting to eat due to ill-timed kitchen work.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Texas
“Customer Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

Don't be in a hurry! The salad wasn't all that great. However, I did hear the burgers were good. They didn't have enough employees to help their guest. The waitress was attending the bar, waiting on tables, and getting the orders from the kitchen. She did the best she could given all the different tasks.

Visited July 2013
“Such a disappointment!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

We were seated outside where we were bombarded with very loud patrons who were smoking and screaming and then our waitress didn't even come to get drink orders until we had been sitting 15 mins. Then it took another ten for her to come back and take our order then we waited another 45 mins for the food to come out. She never refilled our drinks, never checked on our food, one of the people in our party of four had to find a random waiter to refill drinks and they gave him the wrong drink. All in all, such a terrible experience. From sitting down to being able to leave, which we did as soon as we were done with our food from having to wait so long, was an hour and forty minutes. We will not be going back.

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Delicious, generous portions!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

This is actually one of the better Italian restaurants I visited in the DFW area. I thoroughly enjoyed the bread and my main dish. I would definitely go back!

Visited January 2013
Amarillo, Texas
“Good food but terrible service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

I went to this restaurant with a group of 13 people and apparently this place can't handle large groups. The waiter was good but unfortunately the kitchen staff was horrible. It took a long time for our food to come out and they brought the plates out one at a time. Half of the table was done eating before some people even got their food. They gave the wrong food to a couple of people and they gave me regular fries instead of sweet potato fries. Not that big of a deal but they took my plate back to get me sweet potato fries and it took another 10 minutes for them to bring my food back. The food was really good but I won't be going back to this place.

• Visited May 2013