This is a new Studio 6 location in what appears to be a new building. The rooms are European style and super functional. The property is very clean, well maintained and comfortable. Lots of good light to read or apply makeup by, and the wi-fi worked perfectly. I especially loved having access to an elevator so I didn't have to drag my heavy bags up a flight of stairs. Off the lobby are vending machines and a microwave. There's a nice pool available, too. Double glazed windows keep the aircraft noise to a minimum.
Three things to keep in mind:
1. No computer in the lobby for guests. Given that the DFW landing path goes right over the building, there are flight crews milling around in the lobby and the terminals are just a mile away, you would think that more care would be taken with amenities of concern to air travelers. Like a boarding-pass printer.
2. There was no closet in my room. If you need to hang a garment you want to wear the next day, draping it over a chair will have to do.
3. The staff is not hospitable, friendly or professional. They all behaved like sullen teenagers working in the family business. It's the little things like not writing down the number of the room (I got it wrong and had to go back to get it) and not giving the wifi password. And sounding annoyed when I called to get it.
Overall, however, this new, clean Studio 6 is a good value for budget travelers.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, EasyToBook, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Motel 6 Dallas - DFW Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Dallas - Dfw Airport North Hotel Irving
- Motel 6 Irving
- Motel Six Irving
- Irving Motel 6
- Irving Motel Six