“Excellent Rooms” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
San Diego, California
“Excellent Rooms”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

I was really impressed with the rooms at the hotel. If I didn't know better I would have sworn I was staying at a Holiday Inn Express. I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a beautiful room at a budget price.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
MicrotelFW, Public Relations Manager at Super 8 Irving / DFW Apt / North, responded to this review, February 23, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful comments and for taking the time to post them on TripAdvisor. We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed our newly renovated hotel. Thank you for your patronage and we hope to see you again very soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Fairfield, Texas USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2011

I chose this hotel mainly based on the rate of $50/night. I had a late night flight into DFW and knew I'd only need the room for a few hours before heading home. The room was roomy, clean and quiet. The room-darkening window coverings were much appreciated as they allowed me to sleep in rather than being disturbed by the morning light. Also, the room was quiet. The maids were already at work on the floor when I left the room, but I had not heard them at all.

The wait at the airport for the shuttle was longer than I would have liked, but the hotel utilizes a 'community shuttle' service that also services a number of other hotels - so not certain that's entirely the hotel's responsibility.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
Good Day Charlener, thank you for staying at Super 8 DFW AIRPORT NORTH and for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and I will pass on your compliments to our housekeeping team and all appropriate staff members.
Belfast, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2011

I had a VERY early flight out of DFW. Booked this hotel because it was $50, and did not expect much, but needed a short stay place to stay to catch my flight. I was pleaseantly surprised! I have read that it was recently renovated. True. The room I stayed in on the 3rd floor was great. Obviously recently renovated. I got somewhat of a suite. Couch, desk, etc. Very nicely appointed, very comfortable bed. No complaints at all. Could maybe use a flat screen TV to make it really exceptional, but I could not believe how nice this was for the price. Have no idea if all of the rooms are the same, but mine was very nice. Can not speak more highly of the hotel in the case in which I stayed.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
MicrotelFW, Public Relations Manager at Super 8 Irving / DFW Apt / North, responded to this review, February 20, 2012
Good day travel brad_2000, thank you for taking time and posting a review. We are thankful you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Indeed, we have gone through a complete renovation. As to your TV suggestion, all rooms have been given 42inch flat screens.

Thank you again for your patronage and we hope to host you again soon!

Been to Super 8 Irving / DFW Apt / North? Share your experiences!