“Nice staff!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 77 hotels in Irving
Irving, Texas
“Nice staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is close to the airport. The staff including the maids were very friendly and upbeat. The rooms are very clean. WiFi is available. Complimentary coffee, tea, and granola bars. Only downside is there is no pool nor fitness room.

• Stayed June 2013
Sofia V, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Dallas - DFW Airport North, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Thank you for your review and response on your recent stay at Red Roof Inn. We pride ourselves on providing the best service and quality to our guests. We are grateful we exceeded your expectations and do look forward to have you with us again.

153 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

I have always stayed at Red Roof Inn. After a few visits at other properties I have become a fan. Thank you for making the new affordable room feel like a 4 star room. Good job.The rooms were clean. staff were fiendly.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Sofia V, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Dallas - DFW Airport North, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thank you for your review and response on your recent stay at Red Roof Inn. We pride ourselves on providing the best service and quality to our guests. We are happy to hear that you utilized our Park and Fly package. We are grateful we met your expectations and do look forward to have you with us again.
Oklahoma City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

This was our second time using this hotel as a stopover to be close to DFW. It is a friendly, clean and we use it as a park/sleep/fly. Parking for a week is free. That's nice. It is nothing special , but it's not supposed to be. It is a decent place to sleep and catch the free shuttle to the airport.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Sofia V, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Dallas - DFW Airport North, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Thank you for your review and response on your recent stay at Red Roof Inn. We pride ourselves on providing the best service and quality to our guests. We are happy to hear that you utilized shuttle services. We are grateful we met your expectations and do look forward to have you with us again.
Cape Coral, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

On a recent trip my flight was cancelled late on a Friday night due to weather. I called several hotels to check on availability. The person that answered quoted a room rate that was acceptable and I requested the shuttle pick me up. I was told which door area to wait for the shuttle. After seeing several other hotel shuttles come around more than once I called back and was told the driver had been notified. Again I waited and waited and waited; finally the shuttle arrived. When I was dropped off at the Red Roof the desk person said the rate I was quoted that all the rooms for that rate had been taken and the best rate availabel now was $10.00 more. It was not so much the difference in the rate as it was the attitude of the desk person and that while checking in he received a call regarding rooms being available and quoted a room rate of $39,99, $40.00 less than what I was paying. I asked how they could have rooms available at that rate and I was unable to get the rate of $69.00 I was quoted. He said that was the airline rate for crews, I said it seems to me that you should honor the rate I was quoted and he said ne could not.

I sent an e-mail to the hotel explaining the situation and did not expect to hear back, However within 24 hours over a holiday weekend I received an e-mail response from the General Manager apologizing for the delay of the shuttle, desk clerks remarks and that it should not have occured, That these are not acceptable standards and appreciated the remarks. She also indicated she would be crediting my account, this in my opinion was more than I could have asked for. Based on this managers quick response I will stay at this facility on future trips through Dallas.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Sofia V, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Dallas - DFW Airport North, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns regarding your stay with us. Guest comfort and satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. We hope to see you back with us again soon.
Denver, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

Bookmark this hotel on TripAdvisor and keep the phone number in your cell if you travel through DFW frequently! I've been stranded twice at DFW due to weather delays. This hotel is near the airport and has a free shuttle to and from the airport. Both times I was stranded, they had a few rooms left at midnight. The rooms are clean, with clean linen and free WiFi. The accommodations are basic, not luxury, but if one is only there for 6 hours, do you really need more than a clean bed and a hot shower? Seriously, this one may save you and your trip from a complete meltdown! Good job Red Roof Inn!

Stayed May 2013
Sofia V, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Dallas - DFW Airport North, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

From price to service to cleanliness this place was aces! The airport shuttle was on time, efficient, and the driver was very courteous and helpful. The staff was so helpful & I really enjoyed my stay here. I will definitely visit again.

• Stayed May 2013
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your compliments regarding our staff, the cleanliness of the hotel and our services. Please be assured that we will pass them along to the rest of our team. We are happy to hear that you utilized shuttle services. We are grateful we met your expectations and do look forward to have you with us again.
Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Stayed at the Red Roof on recent trip to Dallas Airport. Convenient shuttle service to airport. This is a no frills place to stay. Just wanted a place to stay before taking a flight from the DFW Airport. Clean rooms. Charged $3.00 per night to park-but still cheaper than the parking garages. Had to ask at the front desk for a hair dryer. Comfortable room and quick check in.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Sofia V, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Dallas - DFW Airport North, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Thank you for your review and response on your recent stay at Red Roof Inn. We pride ourselves on providing the best service and quality to our guests. We are excited to hear that you utilized our Park N Fly and shuttle services. We are grateful we exceeded your expectations and do look forward to have you with us again.

Been to Red Roof Inn Dallas - DFW Airport North? Share your experiences!