“Nice for the price” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #42 of 76 Hotels in Irving
Enid, Oklahoma
“Nice for the price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Stayed at the Red Roof on recent trip to Dallas Airport. Convenient shuttle service to airport. This is a no frills place to stay. Just wanted a place to stay before taking a flight from the DFW Airport. Clean rooms. Charged $3.00 per night to park-but still cheaper than the parking garages. Had to ask at the front desk for a hair dryer. Comfortable room and quick check in.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Sofia V, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Dallas - DFW Airport North, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Thank you for your review and response on your recent stay at Red Roof Inn. We pride ourselves on providing the best service and quality to our guests. We are excited to hear that you utilized our Park N Fly and shuttle services. We are grateful we exceeded your expectations and do look forward to have you with us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here this past weekend and was really impressed. Being so close to the airport I thought it might be loud, it was surprisingly very quite. The bed was comfortable and EVERYTHING was clean and in good shape. DFW Airport is only about 2 miles away and is extremely easy to get to, a total drive time of about 8 minutes. PLUS the price cant be beat! There is also a Denny's restaurant and convenience store next door, both open 24 hours.

FYI - As of May 6, 2013, there is a TON of construction on hwy 114/121 west toward Ft Worth. If youre going to Ft Worth, Six Flags or Rangers Stadium you can save yourself about an hour in a traffic jam by simply taking President George Bush Turnpike to I-30 and then I-30 west. Its an easy drive with very little traffic, only took me about 20 minutes to get to Rangers Stadium. The turnpike is just a few miles west if the hotel. You'll thank me later for this info!

• Stayed May 2013
Sofia V, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Dallas - DFW Airport North, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Thank you for taking your time to let us know about your recent stay. We appreciate your compliments regarding cleanliness and quality of your room. We are conveniently near the Texas Rangers Stadium and adjacent to Denny’s Restaurant. We are grateful that we were able to accommodate your needs accordingly. We hope to see you back with us soon.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights. This was my first Red Roof stay. The shuttle service was nice. Speedy even though the shuttle serves a few other hotels as well and comfortable. The drivers I had to and from the airport were both very friendly and polite. I stayed in their superior king room. I got more than I expected. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom was clean, the water pressure from the shower was great (had problem in past with other hotel company), the tv was good, and I had plenty of towels. The only thing is that I couldn't find their snack machines anywhere. Also, the other thing was no pool. This stay was still pleasant and I would stay again if I re-visit the Dallas area. I enjoyed this stay very very much. Clean, affordable, and the location is very helpful for those who plan on using DFW for their travels. One more thing is public transportation. The bus to the light rail is only a nice 5 minute walk over a highway overpass. Getting to downtown Dallas was a nice commute that took me just about 40 minutes. Reliable transportation though and not too far away.

• Stayed April 2013
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your compliments regarding our staff, the cleanliness of the hotel and our services. Please be assured that we will pass them along to the rest of our team. We hope to see you back with us again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

I spend a lot of time coming and going through DFW and Sophie and Ian make it simple. Location to the airport is great and transportation reliable . . Can't wait till they get their 40 th birthday remodel

• Stayed April 2013
Sofia V, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Dallas - DFW Airport North, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Thank you for your review and response on your recent stay at Red Roof Inn. We pride ourselves on providing the best service and quality to our guests. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thank you again for choosing our hotel for your lodging needs.
Fort Stockton, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

We checked in at midnight for an early morning flight out of DWF. The two women checking in before us took a lot of time. They had many questions, talked too much, complained, and were just rude. After the very kind clerk checked them in answered every question with a smile, he helped us check in. He was so polite helpful. After dealing with the other people I don't think I could have been so kind. Our room was clean and quiet. The beds were ok. Nothing awesome but we slept well. There was enough towels and shampoo soap. Our room had a tv microwave and fridge. We didnot see the pool or eat breakfast. There is an elevator for the second floor and the rooms face outdoors. For a night or two this would be a good choice. There is an airport shuttle also. Just down the street is the spot long term airport parking. We have stayed in many hotels that cost 3 times this one did and weren't as happy. For $55 this is a great deal for airport travelers. Best part was the front desk clerk.

• Stayed April 2013
Sofia V, Manager at Red Roof Inn Dallas - DFW Airport North, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Thank you for your review and response on your recent stay at Red Roof Inn. We pride ourselves on providing the best service and quality to our guests. We are grateful we exceeded your expectations and do look forward to have you with us again.
Saint Louis
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I think people should be aware that two of my co-workers, during separate stays, and I myself have seen MICE in our rooms at this hotel. Heaven only knows how many other critters are hiding within the walls of this establishment. And when I told the front desk staff about it, they completely ignored me - not so much as an, "I'm very sorry to hear you had a mouse in your room" from the front desk lady. My advise - RUN away from this hotel as fast as you can.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Sofia V, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Dallas - DFW Airport North, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns regarding your stay with us. Guest comfort and satisfaction are of the utmost concern to us and our hotel is committed to making every possible effort to provide comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations. I am sorry our hotel fell below your expectations and regret you were not fully satisfied with the condition of the room you received. Though I would prefer you had a better experience at our hotel, I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts as this is our best resource for improving the quality and services we offer. I hope you give us an opportunity in the future; we would love to have you back.
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Stayed here for a few hours on a long layover recently at DFW. Rather than mope around the airport, we found a cheap rate at this motel and called up the free shuttle and they picked us up promptly. There's free-wifi, a Denny's nearby and a convenience store all within walking distance. I'd recommend this motel and definitely return.

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
We would like to sincerely thank you for taking time out of your day to give us a review. Your kind words about our service are very much appreciated. We pride ourselves in our convenient location. We are grateful that we were able to accommodate your needs accordingly. We hope to see you back with us soon.

Been to Red Roof Inn Dallas - DFW Airport North? Share your experiences!