I stayed here this past weekend and was really impressed. Being so close to the airport I thought it might be loud, it was surprisingly very quite. The bed was comfortable and EVERYTHING was clean and in good shape. DFW Airport is only about 2 miles away and is extremely easy to get to, a total drive time of about 8 minutes. PLUS the price cant be beat! There is also a Denny's restaurant and convenience store next door, both open 24 hours.
FYI - As of May 6, 2013, there is a TON of construction on hwy 114/121 west toward Ft Worth. If youre going to Ft Worth, Six Flags or Rangers Stadium you can save yourself about an hour in a traffic jam by simply taking President George Bush Turnpike to I-30 and then I-30 west. Its an easy drive with very little traffic, only took me about 20 minutes to get to Rangers Stadium. The turnpike is just a few miles west if the hotel. You'll thank me later for this info!
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Dallas - Dfw Airport North Hotel Irving
- Red Roof Inn Dallas - Dfw Airport North Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Irving
- Irving Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inns Irving
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An affordable clean and safe place to stay with free transportation to and from the Dallas DFW airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Red Roof Inn, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Red Roof Inn Dallas - DFW Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.