“Clean, friendly but loud” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #55 of 76 Hotels in Irving

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Port Arthur
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

The hotel was nice and clean. The only complaint was the staff working at the breakfast bar could not keep up with the demand. There were only like 10-15 ppl eating and we had to ask for eggs, more batter for waffles, and coffee. It was like they didn't expect people to actually eat their breakfast.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

it is a very cheap hotel and therefore that is what to expect. There is absolutely nothing around, it is located in a hotel area right next to DFW Airport, so all night long you hear those airplanes taking off and landing, service is ok, at least there is a shuttle to take you around but BEWARE do PLSEEEE PLSEEE calll AT LEAST 45 minutes before for a pick up since easily can take up to ONE HOUR for the shuttle to arrive at the airport, and it is ONLY 5 MINUTES AWAY ??? dont get it….the sheets have STAINS my husband stripped down the bed to ensure they change the sheets , unacceptable… !!!!period.YOU WILL REGRET STAYING HERE

Room Tip: no quiet rooms
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Seguin, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

I, too, was delayed by a flight and AA sent me this hotel via the shuttle. It was late at night and unfortunately I had become ill with nausea, so I admit I was impatient. However, the night clerk spoke very fast and I was having trouble understanding what she was asking me. Namely: where was I? "Ouside C 31 baggage claim," I said. She told me the shuttle driver would pick me up. 15 minutes later, I called again. After a lot of "Sorry, I didn't understand you," by me, she said the driver was picking up others and would be there shortly. 15 minutes later, same thing. Finally an hour after my first call someone overheard me and told me I needed to go back down the escalator to where hotel shuttles picked up customers. When I called back, again, I asked why she hadn't told me that. "Because you couldn't understand me," she said. I guess I would have stood there all night since the desk person wasn't willing to try to help me. I kept asking her to talk slower and enunciate, but it never worked. Needs training. Otherwise, hotel okay, they were nice to me when I was feeling unwell and provided toothbrush and toothpaste since I had no bag.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Been to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW North

Address: 5000 Plaza Drive, Irving, TX 75063
Location: United States > Texas > Irving
Ranked #55 of 76 Hotels in Irving
Hotel Class:3 star — Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW North 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Wyndham, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hawthorn Suites Ltd. - Dallas (Dfw Airport) Hotel Irving
Irving Hawthorn Suites
Hawthorn Suites Irving

If you own or manage Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.