“Nice and clean” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 76 Hotels in Irving
Dallas, TX
“Nice and clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stayed here during a retreat that also took place in the hotel. The room was very nice and roomy for two people. A third person could have stayed in the next room on the fold out couch bed. My favorite was Tammy, she was very attentive to our needs. The front desk staff must know how to "do it all" - meaning tend to the bar, and menu items after hours while checking in people. Each one did their job efficiently and I offer Kudos to each one of them. The food here is very good. The kitchen will make special meals for people with restrictive diets.The only cons I have is the elevator is not air conditioned and feels stuffy and hot in the month of August in triple digit heat. Luckily the elevator rides are short! and the air conditioner fan is a little noisy for me - but earplugs took care of that. I would definitely stay here again. The people here made our stay a fabulous one.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Bernadette W, General Manager at Hyatt Place Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Thank you for your review! We pride ourselves on being able to provide exceptional service to each guest we encounter, no matter what their needs are. I look forward to your next visit with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Very good experience. Lauren and John at the front were very helpful. The best part for me was my encounter with Tammy. She works at the front desk and was my shuttle driver at least four or five times during my stay. Tammy is very professional, helpful with a "great" personality. I had a few special requests and they took care of all of them without complaint.

Thanks, Denita

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Bernadette W, General Manager at Hyatt Place Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this review, September 1, 2013
Thank you for your review! I will pass on your great comments to our team! Hope to see you next time you are in the Dallas area!
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

We really enjoyed the laid back feel of this hotel 1st time to stay at one!It was like a small apartment minus the stove.The staff Mychelle,Rosa,Cindy and Ron were all very polite and helpful during our stay.Free Breakfast, free internet,comfy bed, big flatscreen TV in room and paper were nice bonuses.I will visit again in my travels in the future.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Bernadette W, General Manager at Hyatt Place Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Thank you for your review! I am glad you selected our Hyatt Place as your first Hyatt Place experience! I hope we become your favorite place to stay in the DFW area!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Rooms were spacious and comfy. Frig but no microwave. Free internet. Free breakfast but should have a separate eating area from lobby area. Small pool...very small. 1st time at hyatt place. A few places to eat nearby and some within walking distance. .great area and close to everything.

• Stayed July 2013
Thank you for your review! Now that you have experience the Hyatt Place brand I hope that it will become your favorite place to stay!
Duabi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

My family and i stayed one night at the Hyatt Place Dallas Las Colinas. Upon arrival we were immediately greeted with a very warm welcome from Stacey, John and Lauren.
Our travel cot taken care of, milk prepared for my baby who was due his next milk feed and all my shopping questions were all taken care of with such genuine caring staff members.
We had a large double room, clean and big enough for my family of five.
I would like to thank the staff and although they weren't there in the morning, another cheerful team was to ensure we enjoyed our hot complimentary breakfast.
This treatment made our time at Hyatt Place memorable and very refreshing before we had a very long trip back to our home country.
Thankyou for a pleasant stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Bernadette W, General Manager at Hyatt Place Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you for your review. Our team strives to make each guest stay exceptional. It was a pleasure having you at our hotel. I hope that you select to stay at the Hyatt Place Las Colinas next time you are in the Dallas area.
Conway, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

The hotel was very affordable and fairly close to our destination, so me and my husband decided to give it a try. I usually don't sleep very well at the hotels either the mattress is uncomfortable or sheets aren't soft or any other reason. But this time the bed was so cozy and soft that I slept very tight and sound.
The room was very spacious and extremely clean. We enjoyed a nice hot shower and fresh towels.
I would stay here again

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Bernadette W, General Manager at Hyatt Place Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Thank you for your review! I am pleased that you found our guests rooms comfortable and were able to enjoy a good nights sleep. I hope that you will stay with us next time you are in the DFW area!
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

I just left the Hyatt Las Colinas and all I can say is, if you are in the Dallas area and want a great place to stay at a good price, this is your hotel! I got in at midnight after a flight delay. The complimentary hotel shuttle only runs until 10:00 pm but the very efficient Tammie, picked me up at the airport and brought me right to the hotel. What service!

I was immediately checked into my room which much to my surprise was a nice mini suite. The bed was so comfortable and the large screen tv was a nice feature. The room also included a desk, mini bar area and a nice large couch.

In the morning before my meeting, I went to the lobby for breakfast. I had a fabulous breakfast with an open faced bagel, egg ham and cheese. It wasn't just good, it was fabulous, along with oatmeal and fresh fruit. The next day, they had scrambled eggs, french toast, sausages along with other yummy treats...all complimentary.

That night after our meeting, we were able to relax in the lobby with a nice glass of wine (half price special) and some yummy flat bread pizza with artichoke and spinach.

The next day, I realized that I needed a another bag for some of my conference gifts. Tammie and Stacey graciously offered to take me to Walmart before bringing me to the airport but realized that they had bags in their office and offered me one. What service!

I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. If they let me give more stars I will. You will not be disappointed when you book at this hotel. The property and the staff are winners!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review! It is always nice to be able to pass on our guests wonderful experiences to my team. I look forward to your future visits!

Been to Hyatt Place Dallas/Las Colinas? Share your experiences!