I recently stayed there for one week. The hotel was kept clean & tidy. The A/C in the room is a little loud, but otherwise there were no other interferences. They have a ' green' policy & hang tags encouraging you to have your linens replaced every 3 days instead of daily. I did not partake of this of course, but that is your option.
Like dbagleyr says down below, watch out for your credit card. The front desk clerk asked me for my CC ( in case I needed to charge a movie or something ) and never returned it. He handed me my room key & in my rush I forgot about my CC. When I returned from the elevator ( short walk ) to get he told me he didnt have it ... well neither did I. I immediately canceled it. Someone said they saw him make a cell phone call as soon as I left the desk. Otherwise the staff was very courteous & helpful. I left my sweater in the lobby during breakfast & called later to see if they found it & to ask if they would hold it. The clerk offered to take it to my room. With todays level of svc. I was shocked that someone would take the extra step.
They are located near a variety of restaurants & stores. About 10 minutes from the airport. They have a decent gym room with new equipment & they also have a pool. The breakfast was good. Everything was made fresh. There was 'home made' waffles & eggs and plenty of fruit. I did not try any of the other food, but i heard it was very good as well. They definitely need a new brand of coffee though. If you are a woman. I would definitely bring my own hair dryer as theirs is sub-par. Other than losing my credit card, the stay was very nice.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Dallas/Las Colinas Hotel Irving
- Hyatt Place Dallas/Las Colinas Hotel
- Amerisuites Irving
- Hyatt Place Irving
- Irving Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Place Dallas Las Colinas is located only eight miles from DFW Airport and eleven miles from Love Field Airport in the heart of the Las Colinas technology corridor. We are home to many Fortune 500 companies including Microsoft, Abbott Laboratories and State Farm Insurance and we offer a short drive to the night life of Dallas and the family friendly events in Grapevine. For your convenience we offer a complimentary shuttle to and from DFW Airport, 7 days a week between 7am and 10pm. Our shuttle service is also available to local shopping, dining and area attractions within a five mile radius. Located within five miles of the hotel you will find the Irving Convention Center, Irving Arts Center and the Mustangs of Las Colinas, the largest equestrian sculpture in the world and over 2,000 area business’s. Hyatt Place Las Colinas offers 1,586 square feet of meeting space, sure to accommodate your next office meeting, or social event. We have a variety of catering and audio visual equipment for your convenience and will help you organize even the smallest detail to make your event a success. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Place Dallas/Las Colinas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.