“NO shuttle service from airport! Taxi ride (10 min) cost $35!!!” 2 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #13 of 76 Hotels in Irving
Roma
“NO shuttle service from airport! Taxi ride (10 min) cost $35!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

The room was clean. Service was okay. However, they provided NO shuttle service to from the airport. I had emailed the manager, and she promptly replied, however I received no help from their end. I had to go several times and each ride would have cost me 35 dollars with a taxi service. I was lucky enough to hitch a ride with another hotel. Shame on you Hampton inn!
Next time I will go to the wyndam next door. Much better service with out a doubt.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

We stayed for one night during a two day trip to see Fort Worth and Dallas. This location was perfect for going from Fort Worth one day and then Dallas the next. The price was very good considering the free breakfast and clean accomidations. There were a lot of foods in the complimentary breakfast: premade cheese omelets, french bread sticks, oatmeal, cereal, fruit, bagels, muffins, toast, jellys/syrup/butter/peanut butter/cream cheese, and a waffle maker. Unfortunately, a large group got to the waffle maker before us and had a rotating line through the entire breakfast, even going back for seconds. I would stay here again. The best thing about this hotel was that it was a nice hotel for a good price.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Vienna, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

This hotel was just okay for me. It's a newer Hampton in a good area, close to other hotels, some good restaurants, and with easy access to a major highway not too far from DFW airport. So, why only three stars? Little disappointments! The room was on the small side with an equally small bathroom, the hotel assistance at the front desk at check in and in the morning were lackluster, and the breakfast room did not open on time, precluding a quick snack before running to the airport for an early am flight. The taxi I had requested the night before thru the front desk did not arrive. I had to request another cab that morning, making my trip to the airport too close for comfort. Would I stay at this Hampton again? Perhaps if I was conducting business in the immediate Las Colinas area, but not as a close to airport hotel. It was actually a good 15 minute drive to DFW even at 6:15 am in the morning.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
HILSCS, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dallas - Irving - Las Colinas, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Good Afternoon Craigsworld,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our Hampton Inn Las Colinas. We appreciate all feedback from our guests on how we are doing and where we may need to focus our attention. I would like to apologize for the impression left by our staff and the taxi service. Please feel free in emailing (kim.limon@hilton.com) or calling me at 972.753.1232 to discuss further and if I may assist in any way.

Kind Regards,

Kim Limon, General Manager
Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

As always very best of services and hospitality. Would stay and recommend this hotel to anyone. The staff at the front desk was very pleasant and helpful. The location is great not directly in the heart of downtown but 15 min in either direction of everything.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
HILSCS, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dallas - Irving - Las Colinas, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Good Morning Hilton Man,

Thank you for you positive review about your recent stay with us at our Hampton Inn Las Colinas. We appreciate your feedback.

See you soon!

Kind Regards,

Kim M Limon
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

The staff at this Hampton is very accomodating to whatever your needs may be. I've been staying at this Hampton for the past 5 1/2 years and wouldn't give a second thought to staying any place else. Rooms are clean with new furnishings. Entire hotel has been remodeled. Centrally located in the DFW area and close to both airports.

Bakersfield, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I had a wonderful stay at this clean, coutreous and comfortable Hotel. The staff greeted me like I was a VIP and made me feel comfortable and relaxed. I will DEFINITELY stay at this Hotel when I'm back in Irving.

louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Older Hampton redone VERY well. Clean rooms and nice staff. We were traveling with my sister and they accomodated us being in rooms together. The location is great if you want to be near Grapevine but don't want to pay what the Grapevine hotels charge. We spent most of our time in Grapevine and this Hampton's location worked well for us. There are also good restaurants about a mile away.

Room Tip: Room 525 was great near end of hall.