“Great Airport Location” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #30 of 76 Hotels in Irving
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Great Airport Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Friendly staff, convienient to flights. Was happy with everything the hotel had to offer. Wish there had been some restaurants a little closer, but then again, it is outside of a major airport. will return!

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Bob B, General Manager at Dallas/Fort Worth Airport Marriott North, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review after your recent visit to our hotel. I am delighted you enjoyed your visit and we will look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Saint-Etienne, France
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Holding a Marriott platinum premier card (one of those cards that makes a Customer feel important until something happens), and as I had a flight at 6:30 pm, I requested a late check-out by 3:00 pm and was told that it should have to be until 1:30 pm the lalest. Very early morning I woke up with the traffic noise outside and sometimes a plane or two taking off, really uncomfortable. Service in general was average but room service was good though. If I happen to visit Dallas again, I will definitely not return to this hotel.

Room Tip: Because of outside traffic noise, avoid room 1726 or similar at the side of the building.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback after your recent stay with us. We truly value our guests' feedback and will review your comments with the rest of our staff in hopes to continually improve our product and services.

I do hope you'll give us the opportunity to be your host again in the future.
Hermosa Beach, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I spent a night in this hotel and was very happy with it. It’s a bit worn but the staff were very friendly, the room was clean and the bed was comfortable for me. My only complaint is that the bar didn’t have much in the way of healthy food to eat including condiments. Improve the food please since I will return.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Bob B, General Manager at Dallas/Fort Worth Airport Marriott North, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review after your recent visit. I am glad you found our staff friendly, the room clean and the bed comfortable. I was disappointed that you did not find many healthy food options on our menu; I will share your comments with our Executive Chef.

We look forward to having you back as our guest soon.
St. Paul/ Minneapolis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Had an overnight layover at the DFW airport and ended up staying here because it was close to the airport (about 5 minutes). I was completely blown away with the building and the room. When you walk in the building the lobby is gorgeous and the staff are super friendly. My room was on the 7th floor and even though it was so close to the airport I couldn't hear the planes nearby. The bathroom was so clean and the shower had such a good shower head. The toiletries are of the best quality. There were more pillows on my bed than I could ever use and the comforter was the most plush.

I thought the bottle of water in the room was a nice touch until I saw the little sign on it that said my room would be charged $3.50 if I opened it. Good thing I read that first. I would definitely stay here again though.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Bob B, General Manager at Dallas/Fort Worth Airport Marriott North, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you for your review. I am delighted that you made the decision to stay overnight with us. Your comments about our staff and lobby are just what we like to hear. I am glad that you found our bed comfortable and luxurious; we always feel it is important to get a good night’s rest when traveling.

Thank you again for your comments, we look forward to having you back as our guest in the future.
Canyon, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

This Hotel is quite clean and very well maintained. The beds are not as comfortable as I would have hoped, and I never once heard the airplanes.
I was there for a conference and did not have the ability to go use the pool but it looked wonderful. The food was okay, coffee in the restaurant/lobby area is "Starbucks" so be warned.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review after your visit to the DFW Airport Marriott. I am glad you found the hotel well maintained and quiet.

We hope to welcome you back next time you are in the Dallas area.
Auckland Region, New Zealand
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Same as any other domestic US Marriott. Oh for some local colour! Rooms are spacious and comfortable, and clean. But the hotel could be anywhere. I woke up after a long flight and had to check my cellphone to remember where I was. There was no clue in the room!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Bob B, General Manager at Dallas/Fort Worth Airport Marriott North, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review after your recent visit to our hotel. I am glad you found our guestrooms spacious, comfortable and clean.

We appreciate all feedback from our guests. I do hope you will give us the opportunity to be your host again if travels should bring you back to the Dallas Fort Worth area.
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Nicer than I expected for an airport hotel. Immediately adjacent to DFW. Bring earplugs if airplane noise will keep you awake.

In the middle of an industrial / office park. Virtually no dining choices outside the restaurant. The few that are in the area aren't really walking distance and many of the restaurants were closed on the weekend. But the hotel restaurant was (to my surprise) pretty darn good. Cut above what I expected, for sure.

Free airport shuttle was quick and convenient.

Room Tip: Pool level had a walk out balcony
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Bob B, General Manager at Dallas/Fort Worth Airport Marriott North, responded to this review, October 17, 2013

I am glad you enjoyed your meal in our new restaurant – Urban Spur. A lot of thought has gone into our menu and it features a wonderful selection of dishes; including Texas beef, seafood and healthy options which we feel will appeal to all our guests. Your comments are exactly what we like to hear.

We look forward to being your host on future travels to the DFW Area.

Been to Dallas/Fort Worth Airport Marriott North? Share your experiences!