“excellent location and quite scenic” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
FREE Wi-Fi
Ranked #35 of 76 Hotels in Irving
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
“excellent location and quite scenic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

Best part was the location. Just walked to my office in Willian Square & had to forget about travel logistics. Suites are quite big and comfortable.
Just wish they had a kitchen in the suites to offer more flexibility for food(since the food service was literally very limited).

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Hotel-G-Mgr, General Manager at Dallas Marriott Las Colinas, responded to this review, December 14, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for providing feedback about your stay. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your overall stay and that you enjoyed the scenic views of Lake Carolyn. I do apologize that you think our food options are very limited. On your next visit please let us know if we could make something for you that is not offered on our menu. We would be happy to do so. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again on your next visit to the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Sao Paulo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

We were spending Thanksgiving from Brazil with my son and his family who live in Dallas. This was our second stay at this property. If you are going to be in the Dallas area you need to rent a car so as long as you have a GPS this is no problem. We were upgraded to the Consierge level but this was closed most of the time we were there but we were given vouchers for continental breakfast. Incidentally breakfast in the Consierge level includes cheese and cold cuts but not in the restaurant.
Our room was large, clean and comfortable and serviced early in the day.
My wife and my used the pool on a daily base but unfortunately on Saturday morning (Nov 29) I cut both feet on what was presumably broken glass. The pool area was in a mess from what must have been a pool party the night before and had not been serviced and obviously glass objects had been taken in and dropped. I DID REPORT THIS TO THE FRONT DESK.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Hotel-G-Mgr, General Manager at Dallas Marriott Las Colinas, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Dear Mr. Glazier,
Thank you for taking the time to provide comments about your stay. I am happy that you enjoyed your overall stay. I do apologize about the pool area. Glass is not allowed in our pool area for this reason. I do apologize that you did cut your feet. Please call me at 972-831-0000 I want to make sure you are OK. Thank you for reporting this to us so we could make sure no one else was injured. I look forward to speaking with you.
Brian Short
Warwick, Rhode Island
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

We visited for business. While not the most luxurious Marriott, it was a nice property. The food service was a little limited. Also, It is a little hard to find for a GPS so check their website. The staff was warm and friendly. My room was a nice size too. I would go back next trip.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Hotel-G-Mgr, General Manager at Dallas Marriott Las Colinas, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy that you enjoyed your overall stay with us. The next time you stay please let us know if you would like something our menu doesn't offer. We also have multiple daily specials to offer for lunch and dinner as well. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again on your next trip to the area
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

My family and I stayed one night (Saturday, 11/16/2013) and booked two rooms. The property is very nice and overlooks the water. We were impressed by how clean the hotel was and loved the outdoor seating areas. The most impressive part of our stay was breakfast the following morning. The service at the hotel restaurant was probably the best we have received anywhere. Mayra, our server, was beyond amazing - extremely attentive and friendly. It is obviously well managed as other staff in the restaurant appeared to be professional and efficient. The buffet foods were fresh and the omelette station was excellent. We look forward to returning to the Las Colinas Marriott the next we are in the Dallas area!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Hotel-G-Mgr, General Manager at Dallas Marriott Las Colinas, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your stay. I am happy that you had a great stay with us. I will certainly share your comments with Mayra and thank her personally for her service. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

We stayed one night during the NASCAR race weekend. The hotel is about 20-30 mins from the race track but in a real nice area of town. A lot of nice restaurants in the area. The room was clean and spacious, the bed was super comfortable. We asked for extra pillow sand they were in the room. The hotel was quiet and we got a good nights sleep. The rate was great, under $100 and included the breakfast buffet in the hotel restaurant for two. Free parking in the garage as well. Will definitely be back.

• Stayed November 2013
Hotel-G-Mgr, General Manager at Dallas Marriott Las Colinas, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Dear RachPerz,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your stay. I am happy that you had a great stay and you enjoyed our hotel. I hope you had a great time at the track and we look forward to your return the next time you are visiting the area.
Erie, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

I picked this hotel because it's close to the DWF airport, yet still not far from downtown Dallas. Checking in wasn't very pleasant, the girl got some attitude. Worst thing is this hotel is very dated ... From the hallway to the doors, to the AC system (which is very loud). They gave me this room that is connected to the room next door, I could hear everything going on in that room ... Felt like staying at a cheap motel. I had to change my room at 10 in the night so I could rest. Not pleased with this hotel, won't pick here again.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Hotel-G-Mgr, General Manager at Dallas Marriott Las Colinas, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Dear IntBizTraveler,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay. I sincerely apologize about the issues you encountered. This is certainly not up to our standards. Our goal is to provide a great stay for each and every guest. I again apologize this goal was not met. Could you please contact me at 972-831-0000. To discuss further.

Brian Short
Orange County, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I have stayed at this property many times. The staff is consistently helpful, outgoing, and service-oriented. The amenities are great, especially at the concierge level. Parking is free and abundant. The location is beautiful, overlooking the lake where sometimes gondolas go buy. It's a win!

Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Hotel-G-Mgr, General Manager at Dallas Marriott Las Colinas, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our hotel. I am happy that you enjoy staying with us. We do have a great staff and a beautiful location. We look forward to your return the next time you visit the area

Been to Dallas Marriott Las Colinas? Share your experiences!