“Great Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 76 hotels in Irving
Big Spring, Texas
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stayed here for a State Football Officials Meeting, very nice property! Clean Large Rooms Good Service! Very close to Convention Center! Thanks for a very comfortable stay!!!! Nice area around the property! The food in the restaurant was good!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Hotel-G-Mgr, General Manager at Dallas Marriott Las Colinas, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Dear TexHarleyRider,

Thank you for sharing your feedback from your recent stay. We are happy that you enjoyed you stay with us. We certainly appreciate you staying with us while you were attending your meeting at the convention center. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the area.

174 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
College Station, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

I always try to stay here when working in Las Colinas. The parking was easy. The room was large and clean. The staff was friendly. The food in the restaurant was even pretty good.

***The concierge lounge employees were the best that I have experienced at a Marriott. ***

They also have competitive corporate rates.

Dear jrambo316,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and experienced our great staff. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to your return.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

This hotel is nice and clean but outdated. the water pipe is making noise and wall is thin , very poor sound proof. The breakfast restaurant is very unorganized. The food quality is poor for Marriott standard. Front desk personnel is very nice.

Dear winsir,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your stay. I sincerely apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay. Could you please contact me (Brian S) at 972-831-0000. I would like to get more information from you so that we can track the noise issues from your room. I would also like to apologize for the experience you had in our restaurant. Normally we are much better than this and going forward we will certainly plan better for extremely busy days like this one. I hope to hear from you soon.
San Lorenzo, California, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I recently had to travel to Dallas for work and stayed at the Dallas Marriott Las Colinas. What a lovely hotel. Not only was it very close in proximity to my office, but it was very clean and quite beautiful inside. The rooms were spotless with full internet access (which I needed for work) and the staff was friendly and attentive. Only complaint is the default TV channel was Fox News :( Overall, a great stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Hotel-G-Mgr, General Manager at Dallas Marriott Las Colinas, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Dear Jennifer S

Thank you for providing feedback about your recent stay. We are happy to see you had a great stay with us and enjoyed our hotel! I do want to apologize that the default channel is not a preference of yours. When turning on the TV it automatically goes to the first channel in the line up. I will contact our provider for more information. Again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to making your next stay just as enjoyable.
Galena, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Stayed for a convention nearby for three nights. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They consistently provided great suggestions for local restaurants. The room was spacious and clean and a robe and bath mat were provided with the room. We received a free upgrade to a king sweet with a balcony and view over the water. The bed was very comfortable.

My only complaint was that the pool was very small and the hot tub was filled with dirt and plants. I don't mean there were things floating in it, I mean they filled it in with dirt and planted things in it. I was very disappointed as I wanted to relax in the hot tub after a long drive to get there.

Dear Jennrs

Thank you for sharing you feedback about your stay. I am happy to hear that you had a great overall stay with us and you had a chance to experience our wonderful staff. I do apologize about our hot tub. Due to the most recent changes to the A.D.A. requirements we had to shut down the hot tub while we are trying to work out a solution to be compliant. Otherwise it would have to be completely demolished. Again, thank you for your comments and we hope to share our hospitality again with you on your next visit to the area.
Hernando, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Stay: 8/2-8/4/2013 Lovely business class hotel with many meeting rooms, but I came in for family wedding (not on premises) . The management was top notch, staff friendly and helpful. The room & lobby was extremely comfortable and nicely decorated. I had a room with very nice water view. Food & drinks were a bit overpriced. Convenient to major highway. Not far from airport.
I would have given higher marks, but pool was indoors and small.

Room Tip: Room with water view is very nice.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
HotelGMLasColinas, Manager at Dallas Marriott Las Colinas, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Dear Steffi F.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your stay. I am glad to hear you had a wonderful stay and that you got to experience our great staff. I do apologize that the pool did not meet your expectations.
I hope you had a great time at the wedding and we hope to see you again on your next trip to the area.
San Francisco
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Great hotel if you're doing business in the area. Not much else close to the hotel but if you have a rental car, it's not too much of a problem to drive to things.

There's a LOT of freeway construction NW and SW of your location, with DFW right in between, so if your travels require you to be anywhere closer to Fort Worth, I'd recommend a hotel closer, unless you don't mind fighting the traffic.

Staff was professional and courteous. Free parking in multi-level structure adjacent to hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the lake, otherwise, you'll look at the parking structure or other buildin...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Dallas Marriott Las Colinas? Share your experiences!