Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Carnaby St. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Carnaby St.
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5315 Carnaby Street, Irving, TX 75038 (Formerly Homestead Dallas Las Colinas)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #66 of 76 hotels in Irving
Atmore, Alabama
“Small rooms”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

The area was very nice and clean. The rooms are very small and the bed isn't the most comfortable. I've stayed in hotel rooms that were bigger. I did like the office staff, they were always very nice and helpful. I worked nights and the noise level was always at a minimum.

Room Tip: Get the larger room
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Carnaby St., responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Please accept our apologies that the bed was not comfortable and the room was too small. Still, we are happy that the staff was pleasant and to know that we were able to provide a quiet atmosphere.

34 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Nun Ya
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

This was the absolute WORST Extended Stay that I have ever stayed at !!! My original reservation that I booked thru priceline.com was at the Extended Stay on Green Park Drive in Irving and priceline.com overbooked the rooms at the Green Park Drive location and unfortunately they moved me to THIS DUMP at 5315 Carnaby Street !!! This place is definitely not a 2 star ; it should be half star if any star at all !!! This hotel is old and outdated, the rooms are too small and FILTHY and DISGUSTING !!!!!!! The mattress was disgusting and had old dried blood stains on it as well as the pillows !!!!!! How DISGUSTING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The carpet is old and dirty, the kitchen was dirty, the bathroom was filthy with mold all around the tub and toilet !!!! This place looks very seedy and unsafe !!! The front desk rep was no help at all !!! He was very uninterested in my problems with the room ! I was on the phone with Priceline for hours and I kept getting transferred from one incompetent customer service rep to another !!! Priceline refused to cancel my reservation and they refused to move me to a better hotel even after they moved me to this DUMP on Carnaby without notifying me at all !!! After getting no where with them I left this DISGUSTING DUMP AND NEVER LOOKED BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH PRICELINE.COM EVER AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT STAY AT THIS FILTHY AND DISGUSTING DUMP !!!!!!!!! THIS DUMP NEEDS TO BE BULLDOZED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRICELINE.COM HAS EXTREMELY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY DO NOT VALUE THEIR CUSTOMERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM ATTACHING PHOTOS THAT I TOOK OF THIS FILTHY AND DISGUSTING MOTEL !!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. Your comments in regards to your stay at the hotel are much appreciated; yet, I was disheartened to read that there was nothing that you enjoyed about your stay. I am so sorry that the hotel did not meet any of your expectations. In response to your feedback, I am asking you to please contact me and let me know what room you stayed in so that I can do some follow up on the issues you state that you had at the hotel. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback.

If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at lco@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Tulsa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

My stay was nice. However, I needed a shuttle so that I could get a ride to Carnaby Drive location, because I had a big box with my stuff in it, and could not walk with my stuff.
The workers here told me that there is only a shuttle that takes people to work and to Walmart only on Wednesdays. What's also bad is the fact that the Carnaby location said that there is no shuttle service at all, after just a few months ago I was told that there is shuttle service in only a five mile radius!
After this, I asked to use their dolly. I was told that their dolly was missing and there was none on the Carnaby Drive location.

• Stayed November 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Carnaby St., responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Please accept our apologies that we did not take you to the Carnaby location. Our shuttle is only available for the Meadow Creek and Green Park location. Still, we are happy to hear that you did have a nice stay at the location on Green Park.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Malvern, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

The rooms were not clean. Pet hair/dander on the chair causing me an allergic reaction. I had red itchy whelps on my body because the staff would not respond to my request to remove the pet hair. Mold in the bathroom/shower. Front Desk cust. service rep. Iman is deadpan, rude & short with paying customers. Asst Mgr nice but ineffective in solving the issues. Bait & switch with my reservation. I booked on the hotel website for $38.99 a night, my boss was charged $54.99. $450 for 7 days at a substandard hotel. 1st rm smelled of burnt onions & curry, 2nd rm pet hair & dander, 3rd room, upstairs guest bumping moving furniture until 2 am. I found a used QTIP under the mattress pad..YUCK!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Carnaby St., responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Janice - I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. Please accept our most sincere apologies for your uncomfortable stay at our hotel. Please know, I am working with our housekeeping and maintenance staff to ensure our level of cleanliness in enhanced and our inspection policies are being followed more closely. As for your reservation, since it was made through Expedia, there would not have been a way for us to change it onsite. I apologize if it seemed like we were upcharging you; however, this was not the case.

I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at lco@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I made a reservation for this hotel 3 days before my stay was to take place. I booked via the Extended Stay website for a deluxe room. When I got to the hotel I was very upset to hear that my room was not available and that I was given a downgraded room. Which would not be good enough for me. The girl at the front desk, Stephanie, had a smug attitude like usual and just said, "I'm sorry I'm overbooked so I took the extra charge for the deluxe off for you I'm not sure where the reservation came from". I replied it came from your website!! If I wanted a queen room I would have booked it! She acted as if she was doing me a favor! Most importantly the weekly price for the downgraded room was in fact more than the price I was given when I initially booked via their website. I will never book here again nor will I recommend this high price for no reason hotel to anyone I know.

• Stayed October 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Carnaby St., responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. The situation you described regarding the overbooking is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. In response to your feedback, I am retraining the front desk with regard to issues involving any overbooking and guest satisfaction.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at lco@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay America location in the future.
Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Moving to Dallas I have about 5 weeks before my house is ready. I have been here 4 of those weeks It's nice, has everything you need in short walking distance, safe and plenty of parking. I would recommend.

• Stayed September 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Carnaby St., responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Danny - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm glad that you are feeling comfortable and safe at the property. Also, I am pleased that you found our location to convenient. Congratulations on your relocation to Dallas.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Truly a bargain. We were located right in the middle of all the places we wanted to be. Very friendly staff and clean facility. Quiet surroundings and we felt most at home during our stay. We will definitely book here again.

• Stayed September 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Carnaby St., responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our hotel's location and the level of cleanliness throughout our hotel. As well, it is great to know that our staff provided you with such great service and you felt at home during your stay.

Been to Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Carnaby St.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Carnaby St.

Address: 5315 Carnaby Street, Irving, TX 75038 (Formerly Homestead Dallas Las Colinas)
Location: United States > Texas > Irving
Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #66 of 76 hotels in Irving
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Carnaby St. 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Carnaby St. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homestead Dallas Las Colinas Hotel Irving

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Carnaby St., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.