Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Carnaby St. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Carnaby St.
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5315 Carnaby Street, Irving, TX 75038 (Formerly Homestead Dallas Las Colinas)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #66 of 76 hotels in Irving
“Overbooked??”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I made a reservation for this hotel 3 days before my stay was to take place. I booked via the Extended Stay website for a deluxe room. When I got to the hotel I was very upset to hear that my room was not available and that I was given a downgraded room. Which would not be good enough for me. The girl at the front desk, Stephanie, had a smug attitude like usual and just said, "I'm sorry I'm overbooked so I took the extra charge for the deluxe off for you I'm not sure where the reservation came from". I replied it came from your website!! If I wanted a queen room I would have booked it! She acted as if she was doing me a favor! Most importantly the weekly price for the downgraded room was in fact more than the price I was given when I initially booked via their website. I will never book here again nor will I recommend this high price for no reason hotel to anyone I know.

• Stayed October 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Carnaby St., responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. The situation you described regarding the overbooking is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. In response to your feedback, I am retraining the front desk with regard to issues involving any overbooking and guest satisfaction.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at lco@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay America location in the future.

34 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Moving to Dallas I have about 5 weeks before my house is ready. I have been here 4 of those weeks It's nice, has everything you need in short walking distance, safe and plenty of parking. I would recommend.

• Stayed September 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Carnaby St., responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Danny - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm glad that you are feeling comfortable and safe at the property. Also, I am pleased that you found our location to convenient. Congratulations on your relocation to Dallas.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Truly a bargain. We were located right in the middle of all the places we wanted to be. Very friendly staff and clean facility. Quiet surroundings and we felt most at home during our stay. We will definitely book here again.

• Stayed September 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Carnaby St., responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our hotel's location and the level of cleanliness throughout our hotel. As well, it is great to know that our staff provided you with such great service and you felt at home during your stay.

Reno, Nevada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Bugs, dirt, and needs paint. grounds and area nice. Felt safe but every day more bugs showed up. Desk was not that helpfull with issue. Bathroom corners filthy and floors had dead raoches still there.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

I would make sure that the room is very clean before staying in it or buy some Lysol. Overall the hotel stay was fine. The location is nice and the people were not loud. I just didnt understand why it wasn't clean.

• Stayed June 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Carnaby St., responded to this review, July 2, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that your room did not meet your cleanliness expectations. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have addressed this issue with all of our housekeeping staff to ensure your experience is not repeated.

I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at lco@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Irving
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

I called front desk to tell them I found bed bugs in the room and they sent a girl to check it out. I showed her the bed bugs and she told me I don't think that's bed bugs. So I googled pictures of bed bugs to prove to her it is bed bugs! They were very rude and act as if I brought the bed bugs in. Worst hotel experience ever! Stay at your own risk, because they do have BED BUGS!

Room Tip: Stay at your own risk, because they do have BED BUGS!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Carnaby St., responded to this review, June 6, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. The experience you described is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. To prevent this from happening again, I would love the opportunity to gain some additional information regarding the room you occupied. Please contact me, at lco@extendedstay.com, so I may properly address this situation. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town. Thank you, again.
Chennai (Madras), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

A good hotel for single who is on a business trip. the hotel is neat and the staff are frindly and helpful. Great location all the necessary facilities are nearby. The hotel also provides pass for LA Fitness.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Carnaby St., responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am so glad to hear that our staff was friendly and helpful. As well, that you found the amenities we offer and our hotel's overall location to be a huge benefit while traveling for business.

Thank you again. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Carnaby St.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Carnaby St.

Address: 5315 Carnaby Street, Irving, TX 75038 (Formerly Homestead Dallas Las Colinas)
Location: United States > Texas > Irving
Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #66 of 76 hotels in Irving
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Carnaby St. 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Carnaby St. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homestead Dallas Las Colinas Hotel Irving

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Carnaby St., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.