“Good meal” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 475 Restaurants in Irving
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Happy Hour Monday-Friday from 3pm-6pm. Saturday & Sunday ALL DAY!! Includes: -$3 Wells -$3 Wines -$2.25 Domestic Drafts -$3.50 18Oz Margaritas -$5 Pizzas ($5.99 Carnivore) Amazing Fresh Food & Amazing Friendly Service!
Kansas City, Missouri
“Good meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

First time to this restaurant and I would definitely return.

Good food and drink and good service. Not a single complaint.

Visited January 2014

Gainesville, Florida
“Where's the sausage?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

We visited based on other reviews. The restaurant was easy to find. The atmosphere was good, and the servers were pleasant. The food is where our family was divided. My husband ordered pasta jambalaya. However, the andouille sausage was absent! He asked about it and they said they were out. Otherwise, he said it would have been excellent. The rest of the meals were just average. We likely won't go back, given all the other choices in the area.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Urgent attention to customer service is badly needed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

First let me say... the food was really good!
That said, it took a while for our server(s) to get our orders right and get all the food out to us.
I was with a group of six, so that shouldn't seem too overwhelming, however, I'm pretty sure our server was high, so that may have hampered her skills a bit.

Beer and wine options were a bit limited, which was a little disappointing, but they do offer a full bar service, so I stuck with cocktails. For the meal, I ordered the steak and shrimp combo, with a side Caesar and cole slaw. All of it was very, very good. The problem is that almost everyone at our table had something either wrong or missing about their order. Also, we asked our server to split the ticket at the very start, but she proceeded to bring one check. And that was before even asking if anyone wanted dessert, which two people did. So yeah, room for improvement.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

Have been here twice as I stay next door on business. Each time I have tried different dishes and they are always good. Everything is made fresh. Worth a stop!

Omaha
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I had the chicken quesadilla and my husband had the Hawaiian chicken. The quesadilla was excellent - I'd give it 5 stars. My husband said his chicken was a little underdone - 3 stars. So our review was an average of the scores - 4. The service was hit and miss. Just average.

Visited February 2014