The hotel has nice hip vibe. You are pleasantly surprised when you walk into the hotel. Contemporary lobby and air conditioning is nice and cool coming in from the heat.
Big problem is Air Conditioning. The entire lights and AC only run when you insert your room key. So the room has no moving air all day after it's cleaned. That means the room has the potential of no moving air for a couple of days.
One window AC unit behind head of the bed with no way to cool the room or circulate the air. There is no vent in the bathroom so that felt muggy the entire time. Forget trying to get dry after a shower! No circulation.
I had a sleepless night tossing, turning, stripping off the covers. Getting up to check the AC unit.
It didn't cool the room 1 degree in the 10 hours I was in the room.
They are green conscience. But it's a little over the top and extreme. I bet they have the AC units to never cool to less than 72 degrees ever!.
- Also Known As:
- Nylo Dallas Las Colinas Hotel
- Nylo Dallas Las Colinas Hotel Irving
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Providing a unique alternative to the traditional, uninspiring hotel experience, NYLO Irving/Las Colinas is an elegant and sophisticated boutique style hotel that is also comfortable, casual and fun. Business and leisure travelers will find no better or exciting place to stay in the Las Colinas area than the NYLO Las Colinas with its chic loft-style accommodations, two outdoor heated swimming pools, a state of the art gym, ample meeting and event space, and the Manhattan ballroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your NYLO Dallas Las Colinas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.