“Classy trendy place” 4 of 5 stars

You added NYLO Dallas Las Colinas to your Saves list
NYLO Dallas Las Colinas
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1001 W Royal Lane, Irving, TX 75039   |
Special Rate
Book Early - 10% Savings!
Ranked #8 of 76 hotels in Irving
Canton, Ohio
“Classy trendy place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Ok. I honestly have never been anywhere on a business trip where the hotel staff has been so friendly and competent! The atmosphere is just plain fun to top it off. Haven't eaten her yet but I am very confident I won't be disappointed.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
NYLOManagement, General Manager at NYLO Dallas Las Colinas, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
We’re so glad that you enjoyed your stay and the team here at NYLO Las Colinas! We enjoy what we do, and we want to make sure you have fun while you’re here, too. And I promise, you won’t be disappointed by the delectable American and Sushi selections available at our LOFT Restaurant.

408 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Wylie, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed at a few other NYLO hotels and this one did not disappoint. Love the industrial styling. Not really a "family" kinda place which was exactly what we were looking for. We are often in hotels with entire soccer teams crowding the pools and running up and down the halls. Industrial chic and great for adults!!! Will stay again! Love all the NYLO hotels!

• Stayed June 2013
We thank you for continuing to be a loyal NYLO guest. NYLO was created to offer a unique hotel experience, and we’re glad that we delivered. And look out for our new properties opening up, starting with NYLO NYC.
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Stayed here June 29. Check in was not smooth. We arrived at 4:10 or so, check in is at 3. The gentleman at the front desk advised they had to reset or reboot the system and it would be around 15 minutes, if we could wait in the bar, he would come and get us for check in. We decided to sit just past the elevators and proceeded to wait..and wait. About 30 minutes later I see a line start forming at the desk. I go ahead and get in line. About 5-6 people back. The gentleman who greeted us originally never acknowledged us. Once we got to the desk the process was quick and simple. I was glad I didn't go to the bar, we might still be waiting! Other than that one glitch, the hotel is nice and different from the norm. Rooms are small which was not an issue for us. Pool closes at ten so that was a little disappointing. Would we stay here again? If the price were right yes, overall nice place.

• Stayed June 2013
Thank you again so much for your patience with us while we rebooted our system; we certainly apologize that unfortunately this was something we didn’t plan on, and thank you so much for your understanding with us. We’re extremely glad that we were able to turn the rest of your stay around for you, and that you enjoyed your NYLO experience. We hope to see you again soon!
Denver, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Not for families traveling with small children. The room had Concrete floors. We didn't stay there. My husband checked us out before the kids arrived. I don't have much to complain about besides the concrete floors wasn't displayed on advertisement.

Yukon, OK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for our 16th anniversary. Ramon (spell?) checked us in and he was just the first of many friendly employees. I appreciate good customer service and that alone would have me coming back. The entire vibe of the hotel is trendy and fun. We had several things planned to do while in Dallas and frankly had the most fun hanging out by the pool drinking cocktails. The room was small but awesome and the bed was very comfortable. I loved not being in a cookie-cutter hotel room. You really get great service and atmosphere and the price was outstanding. The only negative I can say about our stay was that the bathroom was not completely private. There is an open space above the shower (the shower was awesome!) that causes the bathroom to not be soundproof. That can ruin the romance for sure especially when you have to ask your partner to turn up the TV or leave the room! We worked around it and loved our stay. We can't wait to go back!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Happy 16th Anniversary! We’re extremely honored that you chose to share this momentous occasion with our NYLO family. We thank you so much for your kudos for Ramon. You’re right – there’s nothing more relaxing than a good night’s sleep on our NYLO NYTE bed, only to wake up and relax at our beautiful pool. We hope to see you again for Anniversary #17.
Cardiff, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Exceptionally well designed hotel. Very modern industrial styling, really enjoyed staying in the rooms.

Rooms themselves are good, if a little short on space to hang clothes. Bathroom has an interesting sliding door opening, and the shower is through a glass wall from the main room. Note there is no bath though.

Facilities are good, free (very fast) wifi and free (although small, but well equipped) gym.

Bar/restaurant offer good food (I did not have myself, but my colleague enjoyed the large sushi menu).

Only downside was my dry cleaning was not returned the same day I handed it in, but was available early the next morning. However, staff were very helpful with dealing with it.

Would certainly stay again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your kind words. We certainly strive to offer our guests a unique loft experience here at NYLO – something you won’t find anywhere else. And you’re right, we don’t nickel and dime on such amenities as WiFi or fitness center access. Did you know we even offer complimentary local and domestic long distance phone calls? We’re so sorry about the snafu with your laundry and work hard to make sure that such slip-ups are eliminated. And we hope you’ll get a chance to enjoy our LOFT Restaurant yourself some time. In addition to a great sushi menu, we also offer an excellent selection of contemporary American dishes. We thank you again for staying with us and hope you’ll join us again soon.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I can't explain how incredible this hotel was. I really can't. My husband is a gamer...and so for his birthday, I took him to Dallas to attend the MLG. I got an incredible deal on this hotel. We paid $90 tonight to really, enjoy the best hotel I have been to in a very very long time.
The staff was attentive and kind. The hotel was super contemporary, with chairs hanging from the ceiling, and a relaxing waterfall of a showerhead. The bed felt better than a temperpedic. Honestly this was the best night of sleep I believe I have ever had.
My husband and I will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for such a raving review! We’re here because we love to serve our guests and want you to enjoy your NYLO experience as much as we do. If you’re ever interested in our NYLO NYTE beds and want to bring a little piece of NYLO home with you, you can go to www.beddingconcierge.com and purchase your own NYLO bed for home. Hopefully we’ll see you again before next year’s MLG.

Been to NYLO Dallas Las Colinas? Share your experiences!