I really like the style and feel of this hotel. Great decor. Nice amenities. Swanky crowd. Close to the hotel, so serves as a boutique airport hotel - how odd!
The showers are great, bed's comfy, and the rooms are nicely appointed (how many hotels have USB chargers at the desk, that's how up to date this hotel chain is).
The managers should be changed - there's possibly 1 person at the front desk, lines formed all the time when checking in and out. The service was helpful, but the understaffing led to a dismissive attitude at times.
I didn't eat there, but they stopped room service so breakfast would've had to happen downstairs - lord forbid they open the kitchen before 6:30am for travelers!
All in all, if they consider staffing up, this hotel could be amazing.
- Also Known As:
- Nylo Dallas Las Colinas Hotel
- Nylo Dallas Las Colinas Hotel Irving
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Providing a unique alternative to the traditional, uninspiring hotel experience, NYLO Irving/Las Colinas is an elegant and sophisticated boutique style hotel that is also comfortable, casual and fun. Business and leisure travelers will find no better or exciting place to stay in the Las Colinas area than the NYLO Las Colinas with its chic loft-style accommodations, two outdoor heated swimming pools, a state of the art gym, ample meeting and event space, and the Manhattan ballroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your NYLO Dallas Las Colinas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.