I would consider this one of the best Embassy Suites I have had the pleasure of staying at thanks Henry Sienkiewicz. I arrived at 4:30 PM (hate driving in rush hour traffic) and left the next morning at 10AM while traveling for work. Upon arrival the front desk staff got me checked in quickly and provided a couple bottles of water. Next the room was one of the best I've had at Embassy Suites, clean, nice furniture and an updated bathroom. The shower drained slowly and that is the only flaw I noticed during my stay and I notice problems and comment on them. The cocktail reception was very nice, the World Series was on and it was nice to chat with other travelers and employees of the hotel. If I was going to make any suggestion about the evening reception they could add a vegetable plate for us people who was to much on something after a long day at work, it did include a little bit of fruit so I made due with that, chips, salsa, flat bread and dip. The bed was comfortable and the room was quite considering my room faced the airport. In the morning I ate a perfect omelet got in a quick workout in the workout room right off a very nice looking indoor pool. It's a big hotel and the lobby was beautiful with a nice waterfall and nice furniture. Often you can tell if your hotel is nice by the quality of furniture and the staff. This is where I have to give a big thanks to Henry Sienkiewicz who made me feel welcome at breakfast, since I was up at 6AM to workout and did not leave till 10 I made it for two small healthy breakfasts rather then one massive meal. I was able to read the paper and next time I head down to Dallas I'll stop by a Polish Deli and bring Henry dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two miles from DFW Airport, the Embassy Suites Dallas - DFW International Airport South hotel welcomes guests to this all-suite Irving, TX hotel featuring a striking lobby with a Mediterranean-style high-rise ceiling, 10-story tropical atrium, stunning waterfall and beautiful pond with exotic fish. Relax in the comfortable master bedroom or living room, and watch a movie on one of two cable televisions. Stay connected with high-speed internet access, available for a nominal fee, a well-lit work desk, and two speaker telephones. Work out in the fully equipped Fitness Center or in the indoor pool. Enjoy the complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast every morning and complimentary beverages and snacks at the evening Managers Reception. Enjoy a delicious meal at Capistrano's, the on-site hotel restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites DFW Airport South - Irving reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Dfw Airport South - Irving Hotel Irving
- Embassy Suites Irving
- Irving Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Irving Texas