I stayed here one night last week. Like all Embassy Suites the lobbies are awesome and so are the breakfast, managers reception, etc...
I was on the top floor of this hotel which I generally like being up high so I had a great view of the beautiful and well kept atrium. The room on the other hand had a dated feel to it. It was clean and the linens and toiletries were all great but the room just had that older feel to it.
With that said, I will still stay here again. I love Embassy Suites, the breakfast, atrium's and whole nine yards. Oh internet speed was very good as well (major plus).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two miles from DFW Airport, the Embassy Suites Dallas - DFW International Airport South hotel welcomes guests to this all-suite Irving, TX hotel featuring a striking lobby with a Mediterranean-style high-rise ceiling, 10-story tropical atrium, stunning waterfall and beautiful pond with exotic fish. Relax in the comfortable master bedroom or living room, and watch a movie on one of two cable televisions. Stay connected with high-speed internet access, available for a nominal fee, a well-lit work desk, and two speaker telephones. Work out in the fully equipped Fitness Center or in the indoor pool. Enjoy the complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast every morning and complimentary beverages and snacks at the evening Managers Reception. Enjoy a delicious meal at Capistrano's, the on-site hotel restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Dfw Airport South - Irving Hotel Irving
- Embassy Suites Irving
- Irving Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Irving Texas