“Always a great stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of HYATT house Dallas/Las Colinas

You added HYATT house Dallas/Las Colinas to your Saves list
HYATT house Dallas/Las Colinas
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5901 N. MacArthur Blvd., Irving, TX 75039 (Formerly Hyatt Summerfield Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Double Your Points
Ranked #6 of 76 Hotels in Irving
“Always a great stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

This is always my choice! I've made it such for several years now whenever in the area. It's a great place for families and business travelers. Quiet, clean and efficient. I only wish I were able to find more such hotels with outside entrances, safe lit parking, trio suites with full kitchens and all in nice areas near airports! Makes this one your choice, you won't regret it.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
hhgm, General Manager at HYATT house Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Dear Connie T,

Thank you for being such a loyal guest over the last several years. We are honored to have a guest like you. We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Alberto Soueid

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

I am a frequent business traveler for the last 15 years. I easily spend 150 nights on the road per year and have stayed in over 250 separate establishments.

I can say with full confidence that overall, Hyatt House Las Colinas is far and away my favorite place to stay. If they would replicate the property, amenities, and staff to every place that I went, I would stay nowhere else. I have stayed at this property multiple times over the past 4 years and I have never seen the slightest dip in service levels, quality, or comfort.

Room Tip: They are all good.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
hhgm, General Manager at HYATT house Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Dear ColoradoRat,

Thank you for being such a loyal guest and I am glad to hear we stand out compared to the other hotels you have experienced. We appreciate your comments and look forward to continue serving you on your future travels.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

I had a wonderful all around experience when I stayed at this Hotel! The room I stayed in was spacious and very clean! The staff made this experience a 5 star Hotel, everybody was kind and the all the employees are very compassionate about what they do and made me feel like I was welcomed. The complimentary breakfast was also a plus with the variety of food that they offered.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
hhgm, General Manager at HYATT house Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Dear esk_123,

Thank you for telling us about your stay! I am happy to hear you had a wonderful experience and our staff made you feel at home. We are very proud of our staff and their commitment to our guests. We hope to welcome you again soon on your next trip.

Victoria, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

This hotel is the best place I have ever stayed at! We first stayed at a Hyatt House in Denver and we loved it - so the first thing I did when I got home was look to see if there were in any Dallas because we had a trip planned later that month. I didn't think they could top Denver but they did!! The rooms are built like little apartments - at least the units we stayed in were. We rented the 2 bedroom King suite and it was perfect! Two private rooms with a bathroom each and a TV each, a full living room with another TV and DVD and full-size kitchen with utensils. Even with the full kitchen - they still serve a full hot breakfast - and had a little store. The staff was very friendly from the registration desk to the breakfast crew! We only got to stay one night - but will definitely be back the next time we are in the area! It is definitely worth the drive if you are staying anywhere in the area!

Dear Tammy T,

I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us in Las Colinas! We are glad the Hyatt house in Denver made a great impression on you and we were able to uphold that standard. Our 2 bedroom suites are perfect for a traveling family, with the 2 separate rooms and bathrooms. We look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

My family and I stayed at the Hyatt House Las Colinas for more than two months while we were relocating to a new job. We couldn't be happier with our decision to stay there! Above all, the staff at this property, from the GM (Alberto) to the other staff (Tony, Steven, Jay, Wilbur, etc., etc.,) were absolutely fantastic. Our two year old new all of them by name and they treated us like family when we were there. Within the first week, they new our names, room number and favorite meals. They were great about receiving our mail and calling us when packages arrived. The number one reason to stay at this hotel is the staff, whether you are staying for just one night or one year (yes, there are people that have been at the hotel for over a year). I could go on and on about the staff, but you get the point.

The rooms are nice. Honestly, they aren't overly fancy, but they are clean and the beds are very comfortable. Parking is never a problem. They recently installed locks on the pool area as it seemed that the general public was using the hotel as the local pool, so that seemed to help a great deal. The evening social with the appetizer type food was also delicious. The breakfast has a great variety, and there is even a coin-op laundry room available for use.

The hotel is very convenient for local businesses, restaurants and shopping. It is only 10 minutes from the airport, 15 from downtown Dallas and 10 from Lake Grapevine.

I have nothing bad to say about this hotel. If you enjoy great service, clean rooms and are looking for a relaxing stay, this is the place.

Room Tip: Try to get a room that is away from MacArthur Blvd. That has the potential to be a bit noisy. One th...
Dear pkrjp8381,

Thank you for your kind review. We are very happy to hear that we were able to make your extended stay with us enjoyable for your entire family. Our staff understands the importance of customer service, especially for the longer stays. We have enjoyed your company over the last few months and we hope to keep in touch.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is such a nice hotel! The rooms were great, clean and large. With a full kitchen too! Every staff member we met was kind, professional and went out of their way to make our stay a good one. They also have a generous free breakfast and free dinner items in the evening also. If we come back to this area I will definitely stay here again!! Thank you!

Room Tip: The rooms on the inside of the buildings near the pool are the best!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
hhgm, General Manager at HYATT house Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Dear Cathy M,

Thank you for your kind words. I am happy to know you enjoyed your stay and our staff was friendly and helpful. We hope we will get the opportunity to welcoming you back to Las Colinas soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in Hyatt House Las Colinas for 3 months. This hotel is not a normal hotel but a home away from home. Staff of the hotel is very friendly and helpful...Very nice hotel..I strongly recommend this Hyatt House...

• Stayed July 2013
hhgm, General Manager at HYATT house Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Dear Gagandeep B,

Thank you for making Hyatt house your home away from home for the last 3 months. I am glad to hear our staff was able to make your extended stay enjoyable. We hope to welcome you again on your next trip to Las Colinas.

Alberto Soueid

Been to HYATT house Dallas/Las Colinas? Share your experiences!