“Fantastic hotel, fabulous location!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of HYATT house Dallas/Las Colinas

Save Saved
You added HYATT house Dallas/Las Colinas to your Saves list
HYATT house Dallas/Las Colinas
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5901 N. MacArthur Blvd., Irving, TX 75039 (Formerly Hyatt Summerfield Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Free Breakfast & WIFI
Ranked #5 of 77 hotels in Irving
OTTAWA
“Fantastic hotel, fabulous location!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this wonderful hotel. Amazing staff, friendly service, clean, well-kept and overall great experience! We would recommend this property to anyone travelling in the Dallas/Las Colinas/Irving area. Breakfast was included daily, as well as happy hour snacks (Mon-Thurs). We were very pleased with the extremely spacious, comfortable rooms, including the very modern decor.

The staff was extremely helpful and super friendly! We always had our questions answered and felt very much at home.

Our first time in Dallas was a trip never to be forgotten, and having exceptional accommodations, enhanced this experience!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
hhgm, General Manager at HYATT house Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this review, December 27, 2012
Dear CHRISTINE A,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your trip to Dallas and we could make your first trip memorable. Our spacious rooms and amenities are perfect for those traveling for leisure or business. We look forward to welcoming you again on your next trip to Las Colinas.

180 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Munich
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

crew is nice and the apartment are full equipped. Really nice place. I will repeat it.
No far away you have an area with restaurants and sport bar, champs is a good play to drink beer.
The breakfast could have more vegetable and options but I think this is the American style.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
hhgm, General Manager at HYATT house Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Dear killo777,

It makes us happy to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us. One of the great things about our property is that we are so close to many restaurants, or you can stay in and cook in your own question. Thank you for your suggestions about our complimentary breakfast, we will consider yoru input. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you again soon.

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

Stayed at the Hyatt house during my last business trip and this place is very good. The ambiance and hotel facilities were better than promised and value for money. I would recommend this place to others.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
hhgm, General Manager at HYATT house Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
Dear Nityanand K,

I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us during your business trip. We are proud of the accomodations we offer and strive to provide a comfortable "home away from home" environtment. We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Warrenville, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

The worst ever hotel I have ever stayed. The housekeeping staffs are very rude to customers. The housekeeping at this hotel sucks. I will upload the photos of crappy housekeeping these folks do in this hotel. They never pick up your trash. They leave rude notes at your door .Also while checking out from the hotel they totally ripped me off with extra charges claiming some unexplained reasons. Being a Platinum Customer I feel really let down by the hotel management.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
hhgm, General Manager at HYATT house Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Dear Sankar P.

I sincerely regret to hear you were not pleased with your recent stay. Our Housekeeping team does their absolute best to make sure each guest is comfortable in their surroundings and has a clean place to stay. Since we have so many long term guests, there can sometimes be some confusion as to what a guest intends to throw out. This issue will be addressed with the housekeeping team. I also apologize for the confusion at departure in reference to the extra charges. Because we are an extended stay hotel, our rates are based upon the length of your stay and the rate is subject to change. Therefore, when a guest departs early it can be reflected on your bill. Please contact the hotel directly if you have any further questions.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

There is absolutely nothing negative at all that I can say. Courtesous and very helpful staff. Beautiful accomidations, and an ample amount of space for my family of five. We had just adopted our baby the day we arrived and she felt very comfortable roaming the the 2 bedroom 2 bath suite. 3 large TVs in the suite kept my boys from fighting over chanels. Breakfast was a huge hit and FREE ! I enjoyed having the full kitchen to prepare meals. We will definitely be back.
The HARTS

Room Tip: Very close to local restaraunts, Kroger and gas stations. Perfect loaction to go to Grapevine, Irvi...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
hhgm, General Manager at HYATT house Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Dear Extrawed,

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I am happy to hear that we could provide all you needed while you brought your new little bundle home. Our two bedroom suites are perfect for a traveling family your size, and free breakfast doesnt hurt either! We hope to see you again on your next trip to Las Colinas. Congratulations on your baby girl!

Bangalore, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
hhgm, General Manager at HYATT house Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Dear PAKumar,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! It is important to have a comfortable atmosphere when traveling for business and I am happy we were able to provide that for you. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Munich, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

This was my 11th visit there, and everytime I enjoy the nice apartment with fridge, cooking place and a nice desk to work. The stuff is friendly and always knew to help if I got a problem.
The courtyard is very clean and comfortable. I enjoy the pool and spa, but mostly just to sit there outside and talk to other guests, If I have the time.
Whish I was there for holiday and not for business.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
hhgm, General Manager at HYATT house Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Dear Michael S,

Thank you for your kind words! I am glad to hear that our spacious suites and friendly staff have made your stays enjoyable. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Alberto Soueid

Been to HYATT house Dallas/Las Colinas? Share your experiences!