“I Enjoyed My Stay.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #45 of 76 Hotels in Irving
Conroe, Texas
“I Enjoyed My Stay.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I stayed here for business. Nice hotel, clean and comfortable suite. Great pillows. The bed is an "adjustable bed" I would have enjoyed my sleep better had I been able to adjust it. I loved the fact that the suites are really two rooms seperated by doors and kitchen area. The only downfall is the loud noise from the air running in the room.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Sally N, General Manager at Atrium Hotel & Suites, DFW Airport South, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
On behalf of the entire staff here at the Atrium Hotel and Suites, I thank you for your kind words. We are thrilled to read that you enjoyed the comfort of our large two room suite, and the nice clean comfortable beds.
We aim at the highest level of guest satisfaction and compliments from our guests, motivate us to do even better.
Sally Naidu

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Clifton, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

I recently stayed here just for one night and took advantage of the free parking and airport shuttle service while on a vacation to the Northeast.
The hotel was very clean, modern, everything worked and they had an above average complimentary breakfast buffet. The airport shuttle services several hotels in addition to the Atrium so pick up and delivery from DFW can take a little longer than some park n fly hotels.
I would recommend this hotel and will stay again when I need park n fly from DFW.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Sally N, General Manager at Atrium Hotel & Suites, DFW Airport South, responded to this review, October 20, 2013
On behalf of everyone here at the Atrium Hotel and Suites, I thank for your kind words. We are thrilled to read that you enjoyed your stay. We are pleased that you found our shuttle service convenient and had a comfortable stay. We strive for the highest level of customer satisfaction and compliments from our guests motivate us to do better and better.
We thank you for sharing your experience with fellow travelers and look forward to seeing you back again when travel brings you to the Dallas area.
San Diego
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

I call from Beaumont and ask if they have a shuttle from the airport and you would have thought I asked the dumbest question in the world. They tell me to call when I get to Dallas for the shuttle. So, I call when I get to Dallas...and call...and call. No answer. Finally a half hour later the front desk picks up the phone and ...yep...puts me on hold. When I talk to the front desk (finally) they are upset because I am not on the "shuttle log". Now, I'm upset. I tell her to get the shuttle over immediately to terminal "B". 25 minutes later, the shuttle shows up and takes me to the hotel. Now, all the way I'm thinking they will probably put me in the worst room in the hotel because I was upset. Guess what? Right by the ice machine, not the King room I reserved. I insist on getting the King room and away from the ice machine. No King rooms left (they gave away my room). They give me room 217 and I haul the luggage back up there. Guess what? The key doesn't work. I haul the luggage back to the front desk and they re-key the room. Haul the luggage back up...AGAIN. Now, I'm usually a good natured guy, but no apology, no embarrasment. No NOTHING.That is what is really irritating me. At the top of the list for worst customer service ever, and I have stayed in some dives. Awful...awful...awful. Don't stay here. Oops...room service just showed up, they brought me the wrong meal. Why am I not surprised.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
On behalf of the entire staff here at the Atrium Hotel and Suites, I apologize for the less than satisfactory stay at our hotel. I am extremely sorry about all the issues mentioned and I have addressed each of them with the concerned departments. We assure you we will take every step to ensure this does not happen again.
We hope you visit us again, and give us another chance to make it right.
Gerneral Manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

My job sees me here about 10 nights a month. I'm always pleased by the combination of great value, big rooms and friendly staff. They always go out of their way for not just we frequent stayers, but I've had the chance to see them in action with many types of guests.

• Stayed August 2013
Sally N, General Manager at Atrium Hotel & Suites, DFW Airport South, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
On behalf of the entire staff here at the Atrium Hotel and Suites, I thank you for your kind words. It means a lot to us, especially from guests who stay with us repeatedly and have seen us thru the name changes. We are thrilled to know that our staff takes great care of all our guests. Guest satisfaction is of utmost importance to us, and compliments from our guests, motivate us to do even better.
We thank you for your business and look forward to seeing you back again soon, when travel brings you to the Dallas area.
West Hollywood
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

Some of the reviews worried me, but I just needed a place for the night, and I picked it based on location and price. I had no problems at all. The room layout is very nice (large vanity outside bathroom area is always so convenient for me), comfy beds, heated indoor poor (although you are on display for diners, guests with rooms overlooking the pool, and lobby/lounge-crawlers), and it's very nice that there is a local shuttle option if you want to explore the immediate area. There are a few casual dining restaurants and fast-food nearby, a mall, convenience stores, and a Wal-mart ( I think). There is the occasional airplane noise in the background, but it didn't really bother me - it wasn't any worse than a large truck rumbling by.
I would stay here again, definitely.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Sally N, General Manager at Atrium Hotel & Suites, DFW Airport South, responded to this review, September 21, 2013
On behalf of the entire staff here at the Atrium Hotel and Suites, we thank you for your generous compliments. We are thrilled to know that we were able to provide you with excellent services and you loved the convenient location, close to the airport, with all major restaurants and shopping malls in the 3 mile radius. We are pleased to know that you found our shuttle service very convenient to use.
Thank you for sharing your experience with fellow travelers. We look forward to seeing you back again soon, when travel brings you to the Dallas area.
Pensacola, Florida, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I've stayed here several times during my visit to Dallas and I have to say that the staff is amazing. They have been more than accommodating and the rooms were always clean! Definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed August 2013
Sally N, General Manager at Atrium Hotel & Suites, DFW Airport South, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
On behalf of the entire staff here at the Atrium Hotel, I thank you for your kind words. We are thrilled to know that you enjoy your stay at the hotel, every time you visit us. We look forward to seeing you back again soon, when travel brings you to the Dallas area.
General Manger
Kempner
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Prior to Atrium this hotel was owned by the Park Inn franchise. When they owned it this was my favorite place to stay while attending the Texas Rangers game. When Atrium took over this hotel then my opinion dropped. Even though we had a made a reservations 3 months ago the day before our next Rangers game they called and told us the hotel was full and was wondering if our date was flexible. I told them no because it would have been hard to find another hotel the night before the game. Even though I could tell the lady was not very happy about this she told me she would honor the reservation. Everytime I had stayed at this hotel when it was Park Inn we always had a excellent room but not when it became Atrium. We did recieve a room but the carpet in the room had all different color of stains on it. I was very disappointed in my stay and will no longer recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Sally N, General Manager at Atrium Hotel & Suites, DFW Airport South, responded to this review, September 8, 2013
On behalf of the entire staff here at the Atrium Hotel and Suites, we apologize for the less than satisfactory stay. We are sorry, we called to see if your dates were flexible. We had a large group that was requesting more rooms than they had originally reserved and wanted us to try our best to accommodate them, since they did not want to break their group. We called some of our guests to see if their travel dates were flexible, and you were one of them. It was only a request, and had nothing to do with change of name. We were certainly not trying to go back on any commitment. And as you admit, we did honor the reservation.
We do want everyone to know, that we only went through a name change. It is the same ownership, same management, same staff, same hotel. If anything, we will try to do better than before. Extremely sorry for any inconvenience caused to you.
We are in the process of upgrading our rooms and services, and you will see the results for yourself, when you visit us next.
We look forward to seeing you back again soon.
Thank you.
General Manger

Been to Atrium Hotel & Suites, DFW Airport South? Share your experiences!