“Nice place to stay” 4 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4600 W Airport Freeway, Irving, TX 75062   |
Ranked #45 of 76 Hotels in Irving
“Nice place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

We spent one night here and wished it was a longer stay. Staff was extremely helpful. Shuttle driver was friendly and helpful.
The room was large and very comfortable. Bed was very comfortable. Room was clean. Bathroom was a little dated but very clean. Our room overlooked the pool area.
The breakfast buffet was hot and fresh. Worth the $9.99 price. Hotel was lovely. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
sally75062, General Manager at Atrium Hotel & Suites, DFW Airport South, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
On behalf eveyrone here at the Park Inn by Radisson DFW Airport South, we thank you for such kind words. We are thrilled to read that our staff provided you with excellent service. We pride ourselves on our large spotlessly clean rooms at affordable prices and are happy when our guests appreciate them as well.
We look forward to seeing you back again soon, when travel brings you to the Dallas area.
Sally Naidu

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Manassas, Virginia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I had never stayed in a Park Inn before, but I will again if I have the opportunity. It was decorated nicely and brightly and had a different feel to it than the average hotel (we got a complimentary rubber ducky and gummy bears in our room!). Rooms were a bit date, but newly renovated and clean and big. Supposedly many rooms have sleep number beds, but ours did not. Room service breakfast was good and not overly pricey (compared to other hotels). Lobby and pool area were very nice. The hotel was very quiet, even with it being Super Bowl Sunday night! There is a shuttle to airport and shopping/restaurants nearby. Area was a little confusing to drive around being right near the intersection of interstates/busy roads.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
On behalf of the entire staff here at the Park Inn by Radisson DFW Airport South hotel, we thank you for the generous compliments. Guest satisfaction is of prime importance to us, and such wonderfully kind words from guests that stayed with us, is truly encouraging, motivating us to do even better.
We are thrilled to read that you enjoyed the rubber ducky and gummi bears. It is in keeping with the fun element of Park Inn's service motto of providing Friendly, Fun, Uncomplicated and Vibrant service to our guests..
Sincerely.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I stayed here one day last April in a Suite overlooking the Indoor Pool. Attentive Staff and a fantastic Breakfast Bar were a a big plus! I really hated to checkout. I am having hernia surgery this Spring and am planning to recuperate at this wonderful hotel. The bedroom was pleasantly updated with soft muted colors and matching sheers. It was my first experience with a Sleep Number bed. I fell asleep quickly while no one and no noise disturbed me. It is not even this quiet in my High Rise condo home in Colorado.

Room Tip: I was in Room 232 overlooking the indoor pool. Room was pleasingly quiet and serene, with a view.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
sally75062, General Manager at Atrium Hotel & Suites, DFW Airport South, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
I thank you on behalf of all of us here at the Park Inn by Radisson DFW Airport South Hotel. We are thrilled to read that you enjoyed the large suite you were in, you slept great on the sleep number bed. I am so glad you are coming back this Spring. We will go all out to make sure your stay is comfortable, so that you recuperate and get back on your feet son.
Thank you for sharing the wonderful experience you had at our hotel, with fellow travelers. Your compliments mean a lot to us.
Looking forward to seeing you soon.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Room was clean, updated and sleep number bed worked great. But what really made for a WOW experience for me was the service. Due to a convention in town the taxis were flooded with requests and I waited and waited but no taxi. The front desk clerk Paul and the other person there, who I didn't catch his name, tried their best to get me a taxi but no luck. I believe Paul handled the situation well even when I most likely displayed my own frustration and annoyance he still tried his best to get me where i needed to go....Paul arranged for me to be personally taken by the other employee in his personal car to my destination so I could get to my meeting. I offered payment but he refused and apologized for the taxi not showing up, something not in his control! Without this employee and Paul I may not have ever made it to my meeting. Great example of service recovery! I apologize for not knowing the name of the second employee but I spoke with the manager and shared my experience.

• Stayed January 2013
On behalf of the entire staff here at the Park Inn by Radisson DFW Airport South Hotel, I thank you for such wonderful words. We are thrilled to know that our staff took such great care of you. Guest satisfaction is extremely important to us, and we strive to give our guests excellent customer service. Compliments from guests that have stayed with us, and enjoyed our hotel and the services, tells us we are doing good, and motivates us to do even better.
Many, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Enjoyed my stay, front desk staff very helpful, also recommended several great restaurants in the area. A coworker and I stayed for a week of training, Meeting room great wait staff great attentive to our needs. Upon leaving I left my Italian suit in the closet, over a month later, I called they kept it safe and sent it FedEx it to me. I don't wear suits very often. lol Thanks to the great staff at Park Inn!

Room Tip: Choose the rooms with sleep number beds.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
sally75062, General Manager at Atrium Hotel & Suites, DFW Airport South, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
On behalf of everyone here at the Park Inn by Radisson DFW Airport South Hotel, we thank you for your kind words. We are thriled to know that you got your suit back. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and we are pleased to see that you experienced it first hand.
Duluth, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed here Christmas time, and the parking was packed, people have parked over the grass and not a single parking, it did snow and it was cold to walk from another parking... the hotel has some conferences and it is pretty noisy!

The good side, the beds are great and rooms are 90% sound proof, shower with great water pressure.

I will not stay at this hotel again!

Room Tip: Avoid this place during holidays as the hotel rents its parking to travelers, you might not find a p...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
On behalf of the entire staff here at the Park Inn by Radisson DFW Airport South Hotel, we apologize about the situation with our parking lot. We want to assure you that we have taken measures to see that this does not happen again. Stuff happens and we did get inundated with an unusually large number of cars. Being an airport hotel, we usually have people that fly in, so parking is not an issue, but in this case, we had a lot of people driving in. We are really sorry it happened, but it will not happen again.
We hope you visit us again and give us a chance to rectify our mistake.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you back.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Won the room on Priceline and was a bit concerned because I had never heard of or seen a "Park Inn by Radisson" - I was pleasantly surprised! The room was enormous - I don't know how many square feet, but it was about the same size or larger than many studio apartments in Washington, DC. Kitchen area is separate from rest of the room with a microwave, mini-fridge, and wet bar with granite counter top. Each room has a very large indoor balcony - overlooking the atrium/bar/restaurant. Previous reviewer stated the internet connection was bad, but I did not experience any problems with the internet connection.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
sally75062, General Manager at Atrium Hotel & Suites, DFW Airport South, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
On behalf of the entire staff at the Park Inn by Radisson, we thank you for such kind words. We are thrilled to read that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel. We pride ourselves on our large clean rooms, and excellent service. We are so glad that the internet worked great for you.
Guest satisfaction is extremely important to us, and compliments from our guests tells us we are doing great, and motivates us to do even better.
We look forward to seeing you back again soon when travel brings you to the Dallas area.
Sally Naidu

Been to Atrium Hotel & Suites, DFW Airport South? Share your experiences!