“excellent services and amenities” 5 of 5 stars

Atrium Hotel & Suites, DFW Airport South
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4600 W Airport Freeway, Irving, TX 75062   |
Ranked #44 of 76 Hotels in Irving
Irving, Texas
“excellent services and amenities”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

I stayed in this hotel numerous time. I don't agree with previous remarks about bad internet. It worked just great for me. Business center is awesome with printing facilities as well. All others services were excellent too.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
sally75062, General Manager at Atrium Hotel & Suites, DFW Airport South, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
On behalf of the entire staff here at the Park Inn by Radisson DFW Airport South, we thank you for taking the time to share your experience with fellow travelers. We are extremely pleased to know that you enjoyed excellent services and also found the internet adequate.
We look forward to seeing you back again soon.
Sally Naidu

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Saint Louis, Missouri
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

I have been staying in this hotel for last 4 days. While I was booking, I was told that internet speed wouldn't be a problem but now I observed that the internet speed is really very BAD. I am here on a business trip and have reminded to the help desk for last 2 days but no action has been taken. Every time they just say the same that they are working on it and nothing else. I have to go to Starbucks and other places just in order to connect to Internet. Its simply miserable to not have a good internet speed in a 3.5 star hotel. It seems like I did a big mistake by choosing this hotel.

Room Tip: If you are on a Business Trip or going to use internet a lot, please think of a better option. I am...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
sally75062, General Manager at Atrium Hotel & Suites, DFW Airport South, responded to this review, January 12, 2013
On behalf of the entire staff at the Park Inn by Radisson DFW Airport South Hotel, we apologize that the internet speed is not as fast as you would like it to be. We undertand internet usage has gone up tremendously recently and are trying our best to keep up with the demand. Although our franchise requirement is a 4 meg speed, we are providing 9 megs which is more than adequate to surf, video chat or even watch movies. Hosting through VPN does slow down connectivity, which might cause problems especially at night when the demand peaks, what with each person traveling with multiple devices. We have an IT professional constantly monitoring our property for internet issues, and is quick to respond to any connectivity issues, which I am sure you have also experienced first hand. We will soon be converting to Fiber Optics, as we recognize the demand for greater speeds.
In the meantime, we will continue to do whatever best we can do for our guests.
Thank you.
San Angelo, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I was really impressed by this hotel. I had originally just reserved a parking spot for the week and ended up staying the night there once i got back into Dallas. They gave me a great deal on a beautiful room with a balcony. I had the king size bed, the fitness room was great (24 hours too!), every person that I dealt with was fantastic. The shuttle driver, the gentleman at the front desk, and the breakfast lady were all so helpful. I am very impressed, I will most definitely choose this hotel next time I'm staying in Dallas.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
sally75062, General Manager at Atrium Hotel & Suites, DFW Airport South, responded to this review, January 5, 2013
On behalf of the entire staff at the Park Inn by Radisson DFW Airport South, we thank you for taking the time to share you experience at the hotel with fellow travelers. We are thrilled to read that you enjoyed our excellent services, along with our large rooms, fitness center, shuttle service, etc. Thank you for such kind words. Guest satisfaction is of prime importance to us, and compliments from guests proves our commitment and motivates us to do even better.
Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you back again soon, when travel brings you to the Dallas area.
Sincerely.
Longview, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

We stayed at the Park Inn before our flight out of DFW and then again on our return. During check in we were greeted by a very nice young man who checked us in very quickly, gave us our complimentary pass for breakfast and the paper to leave in our car while we were on our trip. That is the main reason we stayed there, because we could leave our car for a minimal fee and the shuttle could take us to the airport and pick us up again on our return. The reception area is beautiful and clean, and the rooms are exceptionally clean also and the beds were very comfortable. We ate dinner in the cafe and were pleased with the quality of the food and service. The breakfast buffet the next morning was also quite good. Overall, I would give the Park Inn 10 stars for friendliness of the staff...from the reception desk to the waitress to the shuttle driver, and for the cleanliness and the convenience. We will definitely stay here again whenever we need to fly out of DFW.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
On behalf of everyone here at the Park Inn by Radisson DFW Airport South, we thank you for such kind words. We are thriled to read that you enjoyed your stay here at the hotel, and got great value for your money. We pride ourselves on our large clean rooms, great amenities and excellent services.
We thank you for taking the time to share your experience with fellow travlers and look forward to seeing you soon when travel brings you back to the Dallas area.
Thank you for your business.
Sincerely.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Stayed 1 night and thought it was a great deal. Turned out thats not the case. First van service from the airport was horrible. Told me 15 mins waited 45 in 35 degree Weather. Called 2 more times and each time said less then 10 mins. No one really cares that you wait. Got to the hotel and desk clerk is not even friendly doesn't go over price or room type. Even after a few days ago i called and confirmed 2 beds they sent me to a room with 1 bed. No sorry about the mix up just fixed it. Room was a decent size but the carpet was disgusting with many stains, chair at desk gross had huge stains. Miss leading pictures shows flat screen tv nope had small box tv. Bed had stains on the sheets. Bathroom was very clean but small. Nice touch the gummy bear packs on the bed.Check out clerk was very unfriendly doesn't even ask how your stay was. No hello just yes when you come to desk. I asked for a bill he said the room was paid for. I still said I wanted bill and he made me feel as I was bothering him. This hotel is rated a 3 1/2 star it's more like a bad 2 star. I would never stay again many other choices out there!

• Stayed December 2012
sally75062, General Manager at Atrium Hotel & Suites, DFW Airport South, responded to this review, December 30, 2012
On behalf of the entire staff at the Park Inn by Radisson DFW Airport South, I apologize for the less than satisfactory stay. I have gone over everything you wrote and will address each one with my team. We truly appreciate the feedback as it helps us fine tune operations at the hotel and offer better services to our guests.
We hope you visit us again, and we will make every effort to make your stay better than the previous one.
Central Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Stayed here on Dec 18,th before boarding a international flight. Loved the suite, really loved the sleep number bed. Beautiful indoor pool and bar area. The whole place was very nice. Will definately make this my "one stop" DFW hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
On behalf of the entire staff here at the Park Inn by Radisson DFW Airport South Hotel, we thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel, with online travelers. We are thrilled to read that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and enjoyed the sleep numbed bed, the indoor pool, the bar, etc. We look forward to seeing you back again soon when travel brings you to the Dallas area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

The hotel itself was very comfortable. The sleep number bed was a plus, and my room was very quiet. The shuttle to the airport was timely, which was important to me. Also, the front desk clerk was very accommodating despite a misunderstanding on my part. He went out of his way to help me.

• Stayed December 2012
On behalf of all of us here at the Park Inn by Radisson DFW Airport South Hotel, we thank you for your kind words. We are extremely happy to read that you enjoyed your stay at our facility. We are thrilled that you were pleased with our hotel rooms, the comfortable beds, the shuttle service and customer service. We take guest satisfaction very seriously and when we hear compliments from our guests, it tells us we are doing our job right and motivates us to do even better.
Thank you for your business.
We eagerly look forward to seeing you back again soon.
Sally Naidu

Been to Atrium Hotel & Suites, DFW Airport South? Share your experiences!