“Excellent Value at DFW” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 76 Hotels in Irving
North Miami, Florida
“Excellent Value at DFW”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Although I was traveling for leisure when I stayed at the Element it is an excellent business hotel as well. If you need to be around or near DFW this is a great value. A clean, green, incredibly well-maintained, convenient property that does all the big and little things right. the room as spacious and comfortable and the kitchen was a nice surprise. The pool was clean and the outdoor patio area was really well-kept, not an afterthought like most properties. The breakfast selection was surprisingly good and I can't say enough about the service. My friend arrived on a red-eye at 5:30 am and the shuttle driver was not available when he called. The hotel called a taxi to pick him up and paid for it, which demonstrated to me how seriously they take customer service. The next time I need to stay in the DFW area this will be my first choice.

Room Tip: All the rooms seemed equally nice from what I could tell.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Victor, Idaho
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

The property itself is located a little further from the airport than a lot of the older ones but that gives it the added benefit of actually having restaurants and other shops closer to it. As a boutique hotel trying to fit a wellness niche, the Element succeeds. It features a modern look combined with a nice pool and fitness room. Element also offered a decent "happy hour" set of snacks from 5:30-7:00. The breakfast was a step above lower end hotels.

I found the room very open. From a finish standpoint, it wasn't as posh as up scale hotels but was still nice. Overall, if you are looking for a nice hotel to hang in and you don't mind a room that's comfortable but doesn't feature every upgrade in it's finish then I recommend it.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
CShan5105, Manager at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this review, July 27, 2014
Dear Michael P,

Thank you for your great review and description of our hotel and its surrounding areas. We at the Element DFW North always appreciate our guests’ comments to improve the hotel’s facilities and amenities. We hope to see you back soon and thank you once again.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

This is no doubt a property located in a quiet office park. Everything is relatively new and fresh. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I booked a studio room and got upgraded to a suite which is like a one-bedroom condo except without washer and dryer. I liked the hardwood floor in the living room and a well laid out kitchen area. The bed was very comfortable. The shower was excellent. The Housekeeper would even do dishes and run dishwater for you. There is a nice outdoor pool with salt water, but a tad small. And they didn't seem to clean it as often as they should. The gym is fully equipment with treadmills, elliptic machines and weight machines. Breakfast was average. One morning there was refresh fruit medley with water melon, cantaloup and honey dew. But other morning there were just apple and banana.. I did really like the vegetarian burritos. There is a large outdoor patio with ample tables and comfy chairs to enjoy your breakfast in open air. Unfortunately smokers sometimes spoiled fresh air...

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
CShan5105, Manager at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this review, July 20, 2014
Dear atl475,

It is amazing for us to hear such a great and descriptive review from you. Also, the title of a “friendly staff and top-notch property” makes us very happy. It is very important for us to know our guests’ suggestions and what we can do to improve our facilities and amenities. Thank you very much for giving us your feedback. We hope to see you back soon!!!!
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

I will make this review concise as I don't have much time, but I felt the hotel deserved a posting on TripAdvisor. I stayed at this hotel after reading reviews here and exploring their website. When I stayed at Elements, I was not disappointed. I arrived very late at night and the shuttle arrived at the airport quickly and delivered me swiftly to the hotel. Staff was amazingly friendly both in the middle of the night and the next morning. Spotlessly clean, quiet, beautiful, great bed, and one of best breakfasts (included) that I have had at any hotel. And - they are a green hotel. :) Photos on their website are very accurate. :)

Room Tip: I don't think there is a bad room in the hotel. I stayed facing the street and the room was sti...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Dear Melanie L,

Wow thank you, we are honor to hear about your great experience with us. Our friendly staffs always try their best to go above, and beyond with our entire guests. Yes, we are an eco-friendly hotel.
We truly appreciate your great review and we hope to see you back soon. Thank You!!!!
colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I found this hotel as I was booking something else. It was cheaper and offered an airport shuttle and breakfast,the two things I was looking for. What a nice surprise it has been,from the shuttle driver to the breakfast attendant. The hotel is doing more recycling and conservation efforts than any hotel I have ever seen. The breakfast spread is incredible and they have a nice little store we got some snacks late last night when we got in.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear sara-eb,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review for us. We are happy to know that you chose us as your preferable hotel. At the Element DFW North, we take strong part with our green initiatives for our future generations. Thank you once again, and please come back and visit.
Edison, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for three nights and found it quite enjoyable. The room was large with a bedroom area that also had a sofabed along with a desk and kitchen area that all the appliances you'd want (full size refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, and coffee maker). A plus was that there was filtered water on tap and no mini-bar with junk food. I liked that there was also a complete set of dishes, cutlery and glassware to use for food you could either buy locally or from a small store-like area behind the reception desk.

The hotel was conveniently located to highways and there were a number of nice little restaurants within walking distance. Check out the pizza place which has amazing brick oven specialty pizza!

My room was located on the first floor and although I was concerned that I have noise outside my door at night, it was quiet.

The hotel provides a complimentary hot breakfast buffet that had eggs, hot meat/egg/cheese sandwiches, oatmeal, fresh fruit, yogurt and juices. Coffee and tea are available 24/7 in the lobby area near where the breakfast is served.

I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
CShan5105, Manager at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Dear EllesseB,

Thank you for taking your time to write this amazing review about our hotel. We really appreciate your feedback. At the Element DFW North we are honor to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We truly appreciate your full description of the hotel’s amenities and facilities as that would help out our future guest. Thank you once again and we hope to see you back soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

My daughter and I spend a week at the a element Hotel. We had a wonderful room with a full kitchen, two Queen beds, a lovely bathroom with an amazing waterfall shower. My daughter is working on her Masters so the huge desk was just what she needed. I enjoyed the TV. Breakfast was really good each morning with a variety of hot food, fruit and fresh coffee. They had quite a selection of choices. I would recommend this great hotel if you're visiting the Dallas area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear MDenny,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are very happy to know that you found everything you needed with us. Also, we wish your daughter the best on getting her Masters. Thank you once again and we hope to see you back soon!!!!!

Been to Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North? Share your experiences!