“Another excellent experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 76 Hotels in Irving
Lubbock, Texas
“Another excellent experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

I stayed at Element DFW North a couple days ago. It was my second visit. I loved the hotel because the room had a kitchen with silverware, plates, pots and everything one would need to prepare a meal. My family ordered pizza and had dinner in our room making great use of the plates and silverware in the room. The breakfast was wonderful. They had a wide selection of hot items, fruit, and drinks. It is always a joy to stay at this hotel. My family will be staying whenever we visit DFW.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Laura M, Director of Sales at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
It is such a joy to receive a 5 star rating on everything and such an incredible review. Our loyal customers are the wind beneath our wings! I will defiantly share your kind words with the staff! Thank you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here once before and my review is the same. Nothing wrong with this hotel. We use this as a company hotel for business trips so we get a great rate. The rooms are spotless. The shower is outstanding. The hotel is eco friendly. Hmm perhaps nothing wrong with this place at all.

• Stayed November 2013
Laura M, Director of Sales at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
So happy to hear that you enjoy your time with us! We hope to see you again, soon! Thanks for the terrific comments.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

I'll just say it...I expect a lot from hotels. Yeah, pretty much a "hotel snob" if you wanna call me that. This Element encompasses everything I could ever ask for, yet it's far from "fancy". It's an airport area hotel! I wish I could pack it up and take it on the road with me.

This is my 6th stay here and my comments below are consistent with every stay.

Staff: friendly, approachable and helpful. Duchess Gordon was a stand-out.

Technology: Fast. Free. Internet. It connects easily and WORKS.

Room: The best use of space I've seen. The Westin heavenly bed, kitchenette, desk, hard wood floor. L shape couch and large flat screen tv. Very nice and clean.

Walkability: Tons of restaurants nearby. They also have free bikes you can use.

Free Breakfast: Excellent free hot breakfast everyday plus a free happy hour late afternoon.

This brand gets it.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Laura M, Director of Sales at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
We are thrilled with your review! Thank you for sharing your experiences with our future converts. Duchess is one in a million and we are fortunate to have her on our team. We look forward to your return!
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

This is a great hotel all around. Everything from the front desk staff, the rooms, corridors, bathrooms and breakfast were right on the mark! Love the beds and the shower was fantastic!! Great location too!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Laura M, Director of Sales at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review! So pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you return again, soon!
Fullerton, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

I travel to Dallas often. Up until this last trip I was staying at Aloft in Las Colinas namely for convenience. While Aloft is a decent place, it actually started to wear on me (uncomfortable beds, stained room carpeting, etc).

I started to look at other similarly priced hotels and am very happy I found Element, the perfect blend of value and comfort.

Everything about this place is fresh from the modern, spacious rooms to the cool, open vibe of the lobby.

The staff is super friendly without being over-the-top. Breakfast and a nice happy hour (even happier given the beer, wine and snacks were all included) came at no extra cost. Additionally, free wifi was available all throughout the property (strong signal too).

I will definitely be staying here again unless by chance you read this and book the last room before I do.

Happy travels!!

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Laura M, Director of Sales at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
With a glowing review like that, we will do our best you keep you here, happier :) Feel free to reach out to me if you run into availability issues, lmullican@elementdfwnorth.com
Looking forward to your return!
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

I stayed here recently while in Dallas. The price is always great and the amenities are good. The room is large and very comfortable. The beds are very comfortable and it is nice to have a kitchenette in the room. The breakfast at the hotel is just okay (no great feast, but good for a free breakfast). I would stay here again if in Dallas.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay with us. We strive to exceed expectations and I will work with the chef to see if we can come up with any new breakfast ideas to WOW you when you return! Safe travels!
El Paso, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

The hotel itself is what we expected. It has a modern decor, and not a lot of luxury. We stayed in a king suite, and it was much more that we needed. It has a bedroom, living room, kitchen with full size refrigerator, dishwasher, even dishes to use. If we were staying for a week or so, that would have been great. We have stayed at Aloft before, which is the same company, but an even more minimal, modern style hotel, so it's a nice change from the average hotel. This hotel was near much. It is a short drive from DFW, but it is in an industrial/ commercial type area. You need a car to stay in the Dallas area anyway, so it's not that big of a deal. The hotel staff was very friendly.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Laura M, Director of Sales at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Thank you for trying the Element DFW North! Our inclusive amenities are such a value for travelers. We are located near 10+ restaurants within walking distance. There is a 24 hour shuttle that provides transfers to area restaurants and the Grapevine Mills Mall. We hope you have an opportunity to return to the area in the near future. Thanks for your feedback!

Been to Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North? Share your experiences!