I stayed here on business back at the end of May. The hotel was recommended by a client who travels to Irving quite often on business from Chicago. I arrived late & had a little bit of a hard time finding it in the rental car (mostly due to all of the construction going on around DFW). But, eventually found it & pulled the car up. At first glance, it looked like a motel (sharing a parking lot with a Subway restaurant and a gas station). Upon checking in, however, it was a different experience. It actually reminded me of an Aloft hotel -- clean, modern lobby with hipster lounge music coming through the speakers. The desk staff was extremely friendly & even told us where we could still get food at 10 p.m. on a Monday night.
I got up to my room (on the second floor, overlooking the parking lot) and found it to be incredibly well-appointed and quiet. It was nicer than my NYC apartment -- and bigger, too! It has a full kitchen up against one wall, a computer desk at the window, a full couch/seating area & a king sized bed. The bathroom was quite spacious, as well.
I was only there for a few days & was entertaining clients for most of it, so never really used the kitchen, but I could see that it could be a great place for a more lengthy stay. The one downside is that it was quite thunderstormy and windy while I was there & the stove hood rattled with the wind. Thankfully, I sleep with earplugs.
There is an evening beer & wine hour and the lobby gets quite crowded with patrons. There is a small gym (that I didn't use, but looked clean) and there is a nice complimentary breakfast in the morning. It was located very near to the company we were visiting (about a 5 minute drive away) and close to the airport, as well. The views are unimpressive and I think there is only about 4 floors, so you are never very far away from the street. But, all in all, it was a pleasant stay and a great value, as well.
- Also Known As:
- Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North Hotel
- Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North Hotel Irving
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Element. Our hotel is centrally located between Dallas and Ft. Worth, just minutes from DFW Intl Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Starwood, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.