“Awesome staff” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 76 hotels in Irving
Chicago
“Awesome staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

This is a really nice and clean hotel. I stayed here for almost 2 weeks and never felt cramped. The suite have a good layout and hardwood floors in the living area. Stove & Full size refrigerator and dish washer is there if you need it. The staff is really friendly and accommodating and made for a pleasant stay.
Highly recommended.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Laura M, Director of Sales at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
So glad that you enjoyed the property and felt comfortable for the few weeks you were here! Take cared and come back, soon!

355 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Houston, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I did some homework and discovered that this place had been listed as #1 in Irving on TripAdvisor. I was able to find out why! They had rooms for $71/night, which I thought was incredible. What an awesome and comfortable stay this was. I literally have NO negative feedback about this hotel. The only thing that could boost this place up would be an onsite restaurant.

My early check-in caught the team off guard, but the representative "Duchess" put me on her list and as soon as a room was available, she got me right in. The room was MUCH more than I expected. The full kitchen was definitely a reason that this place exceeded my expectations. I mean, there is a full refrigerator, stove, microwave, sink, pots, pans, plates, cups, glasses, utensils, etc. I mean they thought of EVERYTHING! The sofa area was extremely comfortable.

If I could live the minimalist life, THIS PLACE would be my example. The bed slept comfortably, the shower area was spacious and had everything I needed.

There is a hotel store that carries a variety of drinks, snacks, hygiene products, medicines, microwave food, ice cream, etc. It came in handy several times for me.

You'll love the Element Hotel. Give it a go!

If you like this review and it was helpful in any way...please give me a thumbs up!

Room Tip: Get the 409 sq ft room! Its AWESOME!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Laura M, Director of Sales at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this review, June 16, 2013
Two thumbs up! So glad that you enjoyed the property. Come back to see us again soon and thank you for your great recommendation!
Hiroshima, Japan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

New and clean hotel. Everything in the hotel is stylish.
There is a kitchen in a room. Refrigerator,iron, iron board and coffee maker is also in a room. If I have enough foodstuff, I could live here.
My room has no bathtub, but shower was handy.
There is a free beer and wine on the evening till the 7 pm Monday through Thursday. I arrived at Hotel at 7:30 pm, so I could not enjoy free beer.
I could find about 8 restaurant in walking distance. Also CVS is in the walking distance.
Free shuttle car driver was very kind. He took us to the Beef Steak House. It was very helpful.
I spent a great time at Element!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Laura M, Director of Sales at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
So glad that you enjoyed your stay. Sorry that you missed the "Relax" reception we also feature a light meal, beer, wine and sodas. Hope you have an opportunity to return again, soon!
Chicago, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Is it the fanciest? Nope. Very minimalist - but I like that. The rooms are very well-equipped with everything you need. Kitchen, utensils, fridge, microwave.
The staff was amazing - the front desk staff as well as the staff working the manager's reception in the evenings. The reception, by the way, had great good and drinks.
I have stayed at many hotels in the area, and this is the best by far. I would recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed May 2013
Laura M, Director of Sales at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Thank you so much for your recommendation. We appreciate your support and loyalty!
Warren, MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

You really can't go wrong with this hotel. It offered not only a great value but a quiet comfortable night on the road.

Check-in was handled by a friendly and personable desk agent. I was sent on my way to my room within seconds without feeling rushed.

The hallways were clean with interesting wall coverings and lighting. Definitely not the typical cookie cutter hotel hallways.

The room was very nicely sized, efficient, and spotlessly clean. The bed was ultra comfortable with great bedding. The flat screen tv was high quality and nicely sized for the room. The kitchen area was modern, functional, and well presented. The bathroom was very nice as well with a great shower and great smelling "green" bath products.

If I did have one issue with the hotel it was that the breakfast offerings were meager and unimpressive.

This hotel is a well run establishment and I would have no problem staying in this hotel infinite times in the future.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Laura M, Director of Sales at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
So happy to hear that you were comfortable and we hope you have an opportunity to return soon! We strive to improve our offerings for breakfast, we would love some feedback as to what improvements you suggest. We try to offer healthy options but understand many travelers prefer a heartier breakfast. We appreciate your feedback!
Surfers Paradise, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Best airport hotel I've stayed in. I love the clean minimilist decor. The room is generously sized, the kitchen well-equipped, the bathroom huge & the WiFi fast. The breakfast buffet is much better than most, with a selection of more than 1 type of fruit(!!!) and even mini-smoothies. The staff are so helpful - we took their free shuttle to the outlet mall and the drivers were some of the nicest-friendliest people I've met.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
So happy you were pleased with the property! We are a green hotel and all of the decor is recycled, sustainable materials. Hopefully now that you have experienced the Element by Westin you might notice that they are now built in most metropolitan areas. The brand really has thought of everything to assure travelers are comfortable for one night to several month's. The property also provides a 24 hour shuttle within 5 miles so in addition to DFW Airport, we also provide transfers within the area. In case you missed it, we have reception, Monday-Thursday; 5:30-7pm with a light meal, beer, wine and sodas. Hope to see you again, soon! Thank you for your feedback.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I am SPG platinum member and have stayed here several times now for just single night before early morning flights out of DFW. My expecations were night very high as I have never stayed at any other element property. The hotel does have airport shuttle services. The hotel seems to be pretty new and the rooms are very clean and comfortable. On my last stay I was upgraded to a one bedroom suite. Bed is very comfortable. There are large flat screens with High def channels and more than the usual selection. The ac is central so nice and quiet. Hifi was free and very fast. Was told that breakfast was free but have never been there to have it. Always leave to early. Not much nearby the hotel for restaurants. Couple fast food chains. Plenty of parking!

I would recommend giving them a shot if you need something near the airport. The staff are all very friendly.

Room Tip: One bedroom suites very roomy.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Laura M, Director of Sales at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you for the great feedback! Next time schedule your flight a little later so that you can join us for breakfast or let us know in advance and we'll pack you a grab and go. Also, did you know that our shuttle is also available to take you to the grocery store or favorite restaurant within a 5 mile radius? First we convert the Platinum's, then the world!

Been to Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North? Share your experiences!