Element (or, I think it's supposed to be "element") is Starwood's entry into the funky/modern hotel thing that everyone else seems to be doing.
Better than Hyatt Place and maybe neck and neck with it's sister concept A-loft (or aLoft).
Sustainable materials and philosophy. Free breakfast.
From the outside, it's a pretty square and boring looking box. Don't let that be a turn-off - the interior lobby and lounge area is open and airy. The rooms were a great size. I had a studio/kitchen layout. The small kitchen was pretty decent. The room was nicely laid out and functional and I would not have any issue staying there for a few days.
Bed: comfortable like all Starwood properties.
Price: Pretty dang good when I booked.
Front desk: Friendly and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North Hotel Irving
- Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Element. Our hotel is centrally located between Dallas and Ft. Worth, just minutes from DFW Intl Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.