You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Irving North-Las Colinas to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Irving North-Las Colinas
Ranked #19 of 76 Hotels in Irving
Irving, Texas
“Great Experience!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

Thank you for the great service during our all day event in your ballroom. The staff was great in helping us with getting the room set up just the way we wanted, with extra tables and temperature changes!! Great location for our guests to find and the lobby is beautiful and clean.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Jeremy R, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Irving North-Las Colinas, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Hello Janet K and thank you for sharing your experience with us at the Holiday Inn Express Irving Convention Center! It was a lot of fun and we greatly enjoyed having you all here during your Mary K event. I'm pleased to know everything went smoothly and we hope to be your hotel of choice again next year!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

We worked with the Sales Coordinator, Sarah Jane Swor, to arrange a reservation for our school robotics team during a competition held at the Irving Convention Center. It was a highly successful trip and all the logistics went very smoothly.

We used the free shuttle between the airport and the hotel. It was convenient and responsive. Brandon Lee was a helpful driver taking our team to and from dinner Saturday night.

We could easily walk to the Irving Convention Center, thus eliminating the need to arrange travel for the group. This was very convenient.

The rooms were clean and comfortable. Everyone really enjoyed their stay.

We also used one of the conference rooms. It was quite useful serving dinners to the team. In addition, the room served as a "hub" for team meetings, breakfast, and small group strategy sessions. It was an integral part of the team's activities while they were away from the competition at the Convention Center.

All of the staff were very courteous and helpful. The front desk, shuttle drivers, breakfast hostesses, and housekeeping staff were tremendously helpful. They were always ready to serve with a smile and useful information.

I highly recommend this hotel, especially if you are traveling with a group. They are very accommodating.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Jeremy R, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Irving North-Las Colinas, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Greetings Beth and thank you for sharing your kind words and experience about your stay! I'm delighted to know you found our staff, hotel, location, and amenities more than exceptional for your needs. I'll be sure to pass along your words to the rest of the staff as I know they too will be excited! We know how challenging it can be to have such a large group and it's great knowing we were able to help create such a pleasurable and productive stay for you all. We hope to see you again in the near future at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Irving Convention Center!
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

First of all I would like to say that Jeremy Robert exemplified what I will call the home away from home experience. So let me start off by saying I was at another hotel the day before I checked into the Holiday Inn Express and the service was needless to say less than poor. So I called Holiday Inn and explain to them that I needed to change hotels however the hotel that I was at would not transport me to any other hote, so Holiday Inn agree to pick me up the next morning from the hotel that I was staying at and take me to my place of business. When I was finished and they would come and pick me up up to check in which was going to be about 5 30 6 o'clock that evening and from that point on it was up hill. Jeremy constantly would check on me during the day to ensure that I was off today that I was, dated that my day was going well because of the frustration that I feel and had no rest the night before. His mannerisms what's that about all of a gentleman. Not only did he accommodate me, I had other peers were stranded at times at a close by location and drop them off for me . Because of this experience and this gentleman I would highly recommend this location is a place of business and personal day again thank you 4 the accommodations of the room that was excellent taste quiet clean and relaxing is very important to feel restful when you are spending time away from home and comfortable and wake up refreshed the next morning. So can Holiday Express you are on my top list thank you..

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Jeremy R, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Irving North-Las Colinas, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Thank you for the review of your stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Irving Convention Center. We appreciate your feedback and certainly welcome your positive comments about our staff! We will be sure to review them with everyone, and look forward to inviting you back when you return to the area!!
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
David L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Irving North-Las Colinas, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Wool
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

I have stayed here several times and they are always friendly and helpful, the only downside there is no bar! They do however offer a shuttle service between the hotel and local bars and restaurants, and also a free shuttle to and from the airport. The rooms are spacious and clean. Oh and no feather pillows.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Jeremy R, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Irving North-Las Colinas, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Greetings SLELwool and thank you for your feedback! I'm glad everything went well such as the room size and our staff services. However I would like to apologize we aren't able to meet your needs with a bar and feather pillows. Just a reminder we do offer a complimentary manager's reception Monday through Thursday which includes free beer, wine, and appetizers. Your friends here at the HIE Irving Convention Center are looking forward to your return in the near future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

We stayed at the hotel for 2 nights. The rooms were large, clean and very comfortable. We did not have a rental car so used their 5 mile shuttle service to get to our destinations. We requested a ride to and from the DFW Airport, to the Irving Convention Center, and to the DART train (to go into Dallas). Every driver was pleasant, and on time! One morning we needed breakfast early and they had it out and ready for the runners that needed a little energy before the half-marathon, which was going on at the Convention Center! This hotel deserves nothing but the best ratings possible!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Jeremy R, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Irving North-Las Colinas, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Hello Violet52 and thank you for sharing your experience with us! It brings us great pleasure knowing you had a comfortable and productive stay with us and were able to take advantage of our complimentary shuttle service. I'm also glad you were able to have some breakfast early and on the go to help you for the marathon. Again, thank you for your business and your friends here at the Holiday Inn Express Irving Convention Center are looking forward to your return!
Carthage, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

I can't say enough great things about this Holiday Inn Express. The rooms are huge - with a sitting area and mini kitchen. We had plenty of towels for all four ladies. They let us have a late check out because we were running a half mararhon. They took us to the start line of the run and came immediately and picked us up when we called. Very clean and professional hotel.

• Stayed February 2014
Greetings Vapi2421! Thank you for sharing your kind words about your experience here! I'm very pleased to know you were able to take advantage of our complimentary shuttle and found the rooms suitable for you all. Our number one goal is to have each of our guest feel at home away from home and I'm glad to see we hit the mark! I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our staff as they will also be excited. Thanks for staying with us and we hope to see you again if in the area!

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Irving North-Las Colinas? Share your experiences!