I really wanted to rate this property 5 stars but...
First let me say that the customer service at aloft Las Colinas is GREAT! The front desk staff is "on the money" when it comes to people skills. Overall, we had a very pleasant stay but there were just a few things I believe that are worth mentioning to fellow travelers.
1. The Elevator: once the "single" door elevator reaches the 5th floor, it make a terrible noise and begins to shake violently. This definitely didn't help with my phobia of elevators.
2. The room: The room is somewhat small for 2 people. I really believe that it's the perfect size for 1 person but this is coming from a suite-only traveler when it comes to hotel rooms. It is noteworthy to mention that the bathroom/shower is not completely closed off. It has a slider door that gives minimal privacy.
3. Cleanliness: Overall, the room was clean, however, there was a placard on the counter/nightstand with a contact lense on it. How on earth did housekeeping miss this???
Again, if traveling alone and in need of a small room that I didn't plan to spend much time in; this would be my first choice.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Las Colinas Hotel Irving
- Aloft Las Colinas Hotel
- Aloft Hotel Irving
- Aloft Hotel Las Colinas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known for our comfortable and affordable hotel rooms, our hotel also provides meeting space, complimentary wifi, and a convenient location to the Irving Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your aloft Las Colinas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.