Some work mates and I chose this hotel to catch an early flight out of DFW last week and overall it was a nice hotel. It has a unique layout and one that I've never seen at a Comfort Suites, but is was nice to see something different and had some amenities that some may appreciate if traveling with a family. The room I stayed in was a non smoking King room and it had a separate office desk/sofa bed area with it's own TV and then the King Bed area was separated by the bathroom area being in the center and another TV in the King Bed area. Everything worked great, bed was comfortable, and everything was as expected which was nice. I didn't hear any noise issues because it is close to a major Highway and the personnel at the hotel were fine also. If I fly out of DFW again and have a morning flight I will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Suites® DFW Airport hotel is centrally located between Dallas and Fort Worth, providing easy access to the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. This Irving, TX hotel is close to popular attractions like Grapevine Malls mall. The Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District, Cowboys Stadium and Six Flags Over Texas are within 20 miles. Come experience the new look of our newly renovated hotel. Some of the updates include new carpet, paint and furniture in the lobby, breakfast room and meeting rooms. Our guest rooms have new furniture, appliances and bedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda and Choice Hotels so you can book your Comfort Suites DFW Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Dfw Airport Hotel Irving
- Comfort Suites Irving
- Dfw Airport Comfort Suites
- Irving Comfort Suites