We just stayed 2 nights at Hotel Las Colinas. We bid on Priceline and got a pretty cheap rate.
Positives: Nice, safe part of town, very friendly and helpful staff- we had an issue with our toilet and it was fixed immediately. Beautiful landscaping with courtyard. Nice pool area. Clean room, and very nice bathroom. Classy lobby area!
Negatives: I agree wholeheartedly with the previous reviewers that there are many unfinished remodeling projects at this property. The hallways still do not have baseboards, as previously mentioned. The courtyard could use updated patio furniture- some of the plastic chairs were broken. Our room had a hole in the wall toward the baseboard at the bottom by one of our beds. Also- it looks like they tried to paint a red accent wall, but there were spots of white primer sticking out! These things made what could be a great room look very tacky.
Basically, you won't have a "bad" stay here, but if you are looking for well appointed, nicely finished rooms, you probably need to book elsewhere. I wouldn't stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Las Colinas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Las Colinas Hotel Irving
- Wyndham Hotel Las Colinas
- Wyndham Hotel Irving
- Wyndham Irving
- Irving Wyndham