“Great Getaway” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Las Colinas

You added Hotel Las Colinas to your Saves list
Hotel Las Colinas
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   110 John Carpenter Freeway, Irving, TX 75039 (Formerly Wyndham Las Colinas)   |
Ranked #47 of 76 Hotels in Irving
Irving
“Great Getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

We actually live in town and just wanted to get out of the house for night, this was a great option!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Walnut Creek
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Everyone was great. Food service was not up to par. Ran out of food on the buffet before closing time

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Bryan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Overall stay at the hotel was good. Great location and easy access to resturants. The bed was a bit uncomfortable. I was a little upset that there was a sign hanging in the bathroom that said to hand towels up if I didnt want them changed. When I got back to my room, all the bathroom linens had been changed. If you are going to advertise a water saving hotel make sure that staff is following the displayed signs.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Austin, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

I checked in by the assistance manager. He was nice, I handed him my tax exempt form, however, when I checked out I was charged for taxes. The man on duty told me I had to wait until the general manager came in. I was ready to leave. The next problem while I was checking in, I had the breakfast, the again the assistance manager tried to tell me that it would cost me. However, once he double checked his records, I received my tickets for breakfast. Either the assistance manager is incompetent or new. Moving on to the room, it was nice and very clean, good internet connection. Their was some good restaurants across the street from the hotel and a McDonalds and gas station next door to the hotel. The hot tub was only at 70 degrees. I'm sorry to say the pool was warmer then the hot tub. Breakfast was a normal buffet style, nothing special.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
New Castle, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

We stayed at this property for three nights over a holiday weekend in February.

The hotel was decent all around. The room was clean with comfortable accommodations and all amenities in the room functioned as they should. It was near a McDonald's and a gas station, which we frequented each morning. The hotel did have a breakfast buffet, but it was a bit pricy for our tastes.

I'm a runner and I found the terrain to be somewhat challenging for me. I ended up going south on the main road, which had no sidewalk in places and consisted of steep ups and downs for the first mile or so before flattening out. I think it was easier to do this route as it was the weekend, not sure how safe it'd be on regular weekdays, which is when the hotel seems to be most occupied.

Overall, a pretty good property and we don't have any complaints.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Hotel Las Colinas? Share your experiences!