We stayed at this property for three nights over a holiday weekend in February.
The hotel was decent all around. The room was clean with comfortable accommodations and all amenities in the room functioned as they should. It was near a McDonald's and a gas station, which we frequented each morning. The hotel did have a breakfast buffet, but it was a bit pricy for our tastes.
I'm a runner and I found the terrain to be somewhat challenging for me. I ended up going south on the main road, which had no sidewalk in places and consisted of steep ups and downs for the first mile or so before flattening out. I think it was easier to do this route as it was the weekend, not sure how safe it'd be on regular weekdays, which is when the hotel seems to be most occupied.
Overall, a pretty good property and we don't have any complaints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Las Colinas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Las Colinas Hotel Irving
- Wyndham Hotel Las Colinas
- Wyndham Hotel Irving
- Wyndham Irving
- Irving Wyndham