I've stayed at this hotel a few times on business travel to the area. All the rooms are more or less what you'd expect from a business hotel near a business area/industrial park. Comfortable beds, very clean, adequate parking, small but reasonable gym. Some nice places to walk if you have time to kill before your meeting: there are some canals off of east las calinas boulevard to the east of the hotel and a large artificial lake you can walk around. Surprisingly pretty.
The breakfast in the lobby is reasonably priced, about $12 for the buffet, and while they don't have an omelette station or anything, they will make you eggs, omelettes etc. if you ask your server. Very reasonable, in my opinion.
There are nicer more expensive hotels in the area, but this one is a good combination of comfort, cleanliness and affordability.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Las Colinas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Las Colinas Hotel Irving
- Wyndham Hotel Las Colinas
- Wyndham Hotel Irving
- Wyndham Irving
- Irving Wyndham