“Great Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Wingate by Wyndham Dallas/Las Colinas

Save Saved
You added Wingate by Wyndham Dallas/Las Colinas to your Saves list
Wingate by Wyndham Dallas/Las Colinas
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   850 W. Walnut Hill Lane, Irving, TX 75038 (Formerly Wingate Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #23 of 76 Hotels in Irving
GreenLeadersBronze level

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Houston, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I was able to secure this hotel through Priceline for $45/night and at first I was a tad skeptical about this property, because I was hoping that I was going to get the Aloft Las Colinas, which is VERY nice. But upon getting into the room and seeing how comfortable and accommodating everything was, my reservations about this place went out the window.

The bed was very comfortable, the air conditioning worked EXTREMELY well, there was great free wifi with strong signal throughout the property, the desk had hardwired connections available, there was a microwave and a fridge there also. Plus, they had a free hot breakfast daily with bacon, sausage, a waffle maker, eggs, potatoes, oatmeal, yogurt, pastries, breads, juices, etc. Everything you'd probably have spent good money on eating elsewhere. And it was actually good!!

Free parking and the area is relatively safe. I felt comfortable coming very late each night. Restaurants are within half a mile from this place and a Japanese restaurant next door.

The representatives were friendly and made a good impression for me.

The Cons: Well, the restroom door cannot be left open while using the facilities -- the oval shower curtain was getting in the way. The toilet was a bit loud when flushing, but I think its because of its make. The elevator had some kind of odd and apparent unusual sound, but worked just fine.

If you like my reviews, please give me a thumbs up! I hope this content is helpful.

Room Tip: Use Priceline for additional savings.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Mark G, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Dear Valued Guest:

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we are happy to know your stay with us was pleasant and comfortable, we always try to go above and beyond guest expectations to create an enjoyable experience for each and every one of our guests. We will continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact us directly at 972-751-1031.

Regards,

Mark Gammill
Saint Paul
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

I had an unexpected delay in my return flight home. Wingate made my stay extremely comfortable and I would definitely return. The customer service and breakfast was excellent!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Dear Valued Guest:

Regards,

Mark Gammill

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Dallas/Las Colinas? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Dallas/Las Colinas

Address: 850 W. Walnut Hill Lane, Irving, TX 75038 (Formerly Wingate Inn)
Location: United States > Texas > Irving
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access
#2 Green Hotel in Irving
#6 Best Value Hotel in Irving
#15 Romantic Hotel in Irving
#16 Family Hotel in Irving
#20 Business Hotel in Irving
Hotel Class:3 star — Wingate by Wyndham Dallas/Las Colinas 3*
We are built for business and so much more! Our hotel features oversized rooms, free wireless internet, free business center with print/scan/copy/fax capabilities, and an expanded free breakfast. Our shuttle runs to DFW Airport and a 3-mile radius of the hotel. After a long day of business, enjoy our well-appointed renovated guestrooms and enjoy the new bedding package.58 We are located in Las Colinas, an upscale suburb of Irving. Avis rental desk on-site with 25% savings over airport rentals. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Wyndham, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Dallas/Las Colinas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Las Colinas Hotel Irving
Wingate Irving Las Colinas
Wyndham Irving
Irving Wyndham

If you own or manage Wingate by Wyndham Dallas/Las Colinas, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.