“Marios excellent visit” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wingate by Wyndham Dallas/Las Colinas

You added Wingate by Wyndham Dallas/Las Colinas to your Saves list
Wingate by Wyndham Dallas/Las Colinas
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   850 W. Walnut Hill Lane, Irving, TX 75038 (Formerly Wingate Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #30 of 76 Hotels in Irving
GreenLeadersBronze level

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Marysville, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This hotel has become my #1 place to stay every time I'm in or near Irving, TX. The staff are always friendly and welcoming, the rooms are beautiful and spacious, beds are very comfortable, free internet, free delicious breakfast, fridge and microwave in every room, and they even have a free shuttle to and from the airport!! Rates are VERY reasonable. I'd actually rather stay here than the Hilton Anatole!

The ONLY inconvenience that I can come up with is that the only ice machine is on the main floor - there isn't one on the 2nd and 3rd floors - but it's right near the elevator.

I HIGHLY recommend this hotel!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Joseph M, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Dear Valued Guest:

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we are happy to know your stay with us was pleasant and comfortable, we always try to go above and beyond guest expectations to create an enjoyable experience for each and every one of our guests. We will continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 972-751-1031.

Dallas, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I've stayed at this hotel on many visits. The staff is friendly and remembers me so Check-In is a quick process. Hot Breakfast is a huge plus. Rooms are clean and spacious. I've mentioned this before, but Neutrogena soap in the bathroom is great. I usually hate hotel soap, but with this one I don't have to carry my own. The TV's are 42-inch. Overall, I highly recommend this place to all.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

HOUSTON
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

The counter staff and welcome was great!
The room was clean. The matress was one of worst I have ever slept on.
My head got lost in the pillows. Nice if you love extra soft pillows.
The microwave and refrigerator was clean and both worked.
The continental breakfast was a definite plus.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Dear Valued Guest:

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 972-751-1031.

Wingate by Wyndham Las Colinas

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Dallas/Las Colinas? Share your experiences!