We have gone here two times now. Stayed in the main hotel and also in the Villa's by the 18th hole. A very nice location. I love the soap they use for this hotel.
Head Pro, Abe Hernandez is warm, welcoming and a super guy. There are two golf courses to use when you are visiting the hotel. Both fun and challenging.
There is a pool and hot tub to use.
There is a spa, but I did not have time to use it. It looked amazing.
There are a few restaurants one called On The Green which was great. Food fresh and memorable. The menu offering sample tastes or buffet. Wine menu good and a Server named George very professional. We had a great break away. Then some fun time in Ft Worth and many art galleries and museums. Fun Fun Fun. (clean and the beds were fantastic. I would buy one)
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort And Club Dallas At Las Colinas Hotel Irving
- Four Seasons Resort And Club Dallas At Las Colinas Hotel
- 4 Seasons Resort And Club Dallas At Las Colinas
- Four Seasons Irving
- Four Seasons Las Colinas
- Irving Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Dallas
- Four Seasons Hotel Dallas
- Four Seasons Hotel Irving
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between Dallas and Fort Worth, we are the only AAA Five-Diamond resort in Texas, with a dedicated staff and gracious services that exude the relaxed warmth of a private country club - with no resort fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.