“Tranquil Paradise in the Middle of the City” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
$200 Resort Credit
Ranked #4 of 76 hotels in Irving
Tyler, Texas
“Tranquil Paradise in the Middle of the City”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

My husband and I booked for a week of business/pleasure as first time Four Seasons guests. Reviews had seem a little mixed but our other haunts were full. So glad we did this! Best stay ever in Dallas!! We had talked to the hotel at booking and decided what room we could afford and exactly where we wanted it to be. Then at check-in we were told we had been upgraded. At first we were a little nervous about that, having picked our room previously, but what fools we were! They put us in the best suite on the property as numerous staff told us that week. Wow! Huge suite! Luxurious as you could want. If you want a quiet or romantic getaway, book the East Villa. Right in the middle of Irving we never heard traffic or any other signs of civilization, just birds singing -- and an occasional golfer whacking a ball. The staff was incredibly accommodating, anything we asked for arrived almost immediately. One problem with the room had engineering there as soon as it was mentioned. Room service was actually good, as was the restaurant. The hotel itself was filled with businessmen conferencing and we were glad to be in the villas. It is about a 2 minute walk uphill to the hotel but if you call and ask they send a golf cart right over to pick you up. If you can afford it, it's by far the best place in town.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
FourSeasonsDallas, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Dear LCV65,
Thank you for the wonderful review of Four Seasons Resort and Club. We are thrilled you were able to experience the villas surrounding the TPC golf course. They are truly unique, and I'm glad that you enjoyed staying in them. The staff will be excited to hear your nice comments and we'll be sure to pass them along. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Vail Tolbert
972-717-2441

527 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
Midland, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

I have stayed here three times. Each time for a company event. Each time I come away less impressed than before. The service at the front desk and in the restaurants are average. I am almost treated like they are the guests and I am the hired help. There is an air of arrogance among the staff that I find less than inviting. I would not stay here if I were paying the tab. The rooms are nice, a bit over done. They spend a lot of time coming in and out of the room to clean, turn down, arrange my closet, whatever. The internet connection is slow and kicks you out often. The golf course is over rated for what it is.

Overall, I would not go here accept for business and someone else is paying.

Room Tip: None. The rooms are scattered all over the place. Wear sneakers to make the long hikes.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
P_Pollak, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas, responded to this review, March 2, 2013
Dear Ross M,

Thank you for sharing your comments with us. I appreciate and value your feedback as I use it to adjust and seek constant improvements.

Please accept my apologies for the less than perfect experience you've had. I am sorry to read that we don't seem to be able to provide the right level of service, value and that the product and layout is not what suits your needs. We work hard at training our staff to be extremely service oriented and I will certainly use your feedback to improve on it.

I thank you again for your feedback and I remain available should you need anything in the future as I would be happy to assist you.

Best regards,

Patrick Pollak
Resort Manager
patrick.pollak@fourseasons.com
Sao Paulo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

What a hotel!!!Everything was so Perfect,everybody was so nice with us.From the moment I checked in I felt myself so cared.I was given a room with a connected door,and as my husband and me are very sensitive to all sort of noises,I asked to be moved to another room.Mr Benson,the front desk manager followed us to the other room and checked by himself if everything was good for us.He was extremely nice.Ben,one of the doormen/bell captain gave us tips of restaurants,by the way,Hard 8,was amazing!!The day before yesterday was raining,and as soon I put my foot out of the hotel somebody offered me an umbrella!!!
And...I`ll never forget the best Concierge I`ve ever met in my life:KEVIN!!!I was afraid to drive in the fast freeways and Kevin gave me everyday a map to drive in backways!!!I felt so touched by he being so sympathetic and sensitive!!!
I hope I´ll be back someday!!!

Room Tip: Cottonwood Valley view!!!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

We stayed three nights. We were in town for my daughter's ballet competition. They gave us such personalized service. We were tired at night, and very busy in the morning, so we used room service dining a lot. It was prompt and excellent food!! Valets were always super prompt in retrieving our car. We will stay at Four Seasons Las Colinas every opportunity we get. Thank you!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
naples
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Lovely grounds, golf course, very clean common areas, meeting rooms and sleeping room. Marble all around. Artwork on walls worth stopping to take more than a glance. Very good food and drinks. Everything you would expect from a four-star property. Only slight downer was the checkout girl was a little surly, but at least she was pretty.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Darien, Connecticut, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Beautiful hotel, large welcoming lobby overlooking the pool. I did not use the pool as I did not pack for it but it was very nice.

I worked in the lobby bar for a few hours and had a very good cheese platter. The concierge made a great dinner recommendation. That was within the guidelines of my companies expense policies.

The rooms are well appointed, however somewhat small. The advertised walk out balconies are walkout but can accommodate only 1 person. I was expecting a seating area from the description.

The bathroom was very large with a separate tub and shower.

The staff was very attentive and pleasant. This will definitely be my first choice when returning to the DFW area.

• Stayed February 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Close to airport. Great for business and pleasure. Awesome fitness center. Beautiful views. Amazing attentive service. Fresh healthy food choices. Look forward to their menu. Four seasons done Texas style

• Stayed February 2013

Been to Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas? Share your experiences!