To begin, this property is beautiful, quiet and centrally located in the area. However, the staff was not very engaging. Everyone was really young and seemed to just be there. Perhaps it was because it was close to the holiday and they were working? Check-in took an unbelievably long time. When I was booked, I was signed up to receive a special holiday Northpark Mall promo. They touted this as a gift bag with a $50 gift card to the mall, complimentary valet parking, and over $500 more feebies. The check-in rep said he wasn't sure about this and had to leave to find out about it twice. This was advertised on their website, so I would assume most people staying there would have signed up for it. When he came back, he said I could have the bag, but the $50 mall gift card was not included, as they ran out. This seemed strange that this is what they hyped, then didn't have. He also seemed confused about what perks my room package included. I had to ask if each of the items was included to get any detail. When I tried to talk to him about the local area, he pretty much blew me off. Even the girl in the gift shop was unfriendly. It was almost like they were all mad about something.
The first morning, I went down to grab a quick cup of "6am - 10am complimentary coffee" around 9am. They were out. I advised the front desk and was told the lobby bar sold coffee if I wanted to get a cup there. I don't mind paying for things, and am not so needy I am unable to. However, I expect to get what is advertised and what should be included in what I am already paying for. I was looking for fast and self serve.
I called a few days in advance to confirm my reservation and was transferred to the concierge. The man I spoke to confirmed me, then I asked about parking at an area event. He said he really didn't know, then suggested maybe I could call such and such to find out. He acted like he didn't have time to deal with me and was not very familiar with the local area. In addition, there was some difficulty finding the reservation he confirmed when I was at check-in.
The room was spacious, but the beds were small. The deadbolt would not lock unless you lifted the door by the knob while turning it, as it if was misaligned. To unlock it was a bear. The middle shelf in the dresser was broken.
The pluses were: the bell staff. They were attentive and pleasant. Parking was a breeze and the breakfast was good quality. The toiletries are L'Occitane and very good quality. There are so many choices in the Dallas area, I'm not sure if I will stay here next time or not. It just did not have the same feel as other Four Seasons I have stayed at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between Dallas and Fort Worth, we are the premier destination resort in Texas, with a dedicated staff and gracious services that exude the relaxed warmth of a private country club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Amex, Tingo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort And Club Dallas At Las Colinas
- Four Seasons Resort And Club Dallas At Las Colinas Hotel Irving
- Four Seasons Irving
- Four Seasons Las Colinas
- Irving Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Dallas
- Four Seasons Hotel Dallas
- Four Seasons Hotel Irving